PDA

View Full Version : I can't get my simu-l to flash anymore

muz_zz
21.02.2015, 11:21
Hi everyone

I had my simu-l stick on the tank previously with moon light sunset sunrise with the reds and thunderstorms

Can't seem to get it working very good at the moment.
are they still compatible with the latest firmware and GCC ?

If I plug them into the steam pump socket they are bright
illumination Chanel 1 red and illumination channel 2 blue white

1-10v interface set to L1 set to illumination Chanel 1
1-10v interface set to L2 set to illumination channel 2

It dosent react to any manual flashes either

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have had it off the tank for a few months but would love a moon light sunset sunrise and thunderstorm again

Thanks
Maury

GHL Support
23.02.2015, 11:20
Can the stick still be dimmed via the 1-10V-interfaces (via manual illumination)?

Have you already tried the other port L3L4 for testing?

muz_zz
23.02.2015, 11:26
Thanks for the reply Carolin

Blue/ white and red working fine just no flash

L3/L4 is running stream pump should I try in this port to see if I get a flash? Change l port to illumination of course
It was working fine but changed to mitras lights but now back to T5 and want to use Simu-l for moonlighting which is working fine just no flash

GHL Support
24.02.2015, 14:50
Yes, testing on L3L4 would be helpful.

muz_zz
28.03.2015, 22:48
Well tested on L3/L4 and same result all LEDs dimming but no flashes still in thunder storm

muz_zz
03.04.2015, 21:41
I have not given up on this as I want it to work, but I still have no luck getting the flashes to work?

Can anyone who is using one of these let me know if you can still get yours to flash with the latest firmware and GCC?

Also if anyone has one they are no longer using I would like another one, so reply here or shoot me a PM no matter what part of the world you are in and I will pay for the unit and shipping.

Thanks

Maury