Raul-7
20.01.2015, 08:33
How can I:
A) Stop return pump and other pumps like reactor pump during waterchange start
B) Delay AWC start for 2 minutes to allow water level in sump to rise

I have made a poor attempt
G1 Delayed On - Input Drain water 1 [what does the input number mean]? 180s
G2 AND - Input Filter 1:Timer 2 [timer 2 controls AWC]

Do I need to apply this to the sockets I wish to stop?

I just want to know what those input numbers mean and what those categories refer to [are they generic names or does the Profilux associate them with the actual function - ie. it knows the drain pump is connected to socket 5]

Antipodes
21.01.2015, 04:47
Drain/Fill etc water 1 means the control circuit 1(GHL description) that the sensors are attached to. (In level page in GCC)
Sockets you have to assign as required. ie Programmable logic No or drain/Fill etc.

Do you have the manuals mentioned here (http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php).

PL logic is complicated.

It is much easier to use the built in AWC and try to use the system based around that.

Set up timer for AWC
Set up control circuit with 2 sensor topup and AWC (1 Sensor normal level and 2 sensor for the low point you wish the drain pump to operate to)
Set max on time to the time it takes to drain and top up the sump (or area you are setting up for this)

Set up a feed pause No with the time you wish to stop pumps that you have set up in the extras area (and select stop filter if you have setup the return as this)

So when your timer goes off all pumps selected will turn for duration of feed pause you have set.
The drain pump starts and by the time the drain level is achieved the tank will have drained to the correct level and you should get a good amount of water changed.

This is how mine is setup, it is very complicated to set something other than a normal AWC as the other person I am helping is finding out.

But you will be able to put a delay on the drain pump, but you need to adjust the total max on time.

Raul-7
21.01.2015, 06:20
I think I found the answer:

Raul-7
22.01.2015, 09:23
Can any expert [Artur, Gunther, Mathias] confirm my logic; I'm worried about the delay function.