PDA

View Full Version : How to find the button Calibrate the conductivity

milestone
21.10.2009, 11:59
I Cannot exactly find in the section "conductivity" of the manual how to calibrate the conductivity. It was very easy to find the calibrate button for the pH. But I don't know under which button the calibration of the conductivity is hidden.

Matthias
21.10.2009, 13:38
you can walk through all menus by clicking up or down when you are in the main menu (when the time is displayed)

there you will find "conductivity"

milestone
21.10.2009, 14:33
I tried this under all menu's. No results. Can it be possible that the conductivity menu has been erased by the latest firmware 4.08? I did install this last week?
During this installing I've got some error sendings. Ad first it seems to be okay.
I cann't find the redox menu either.
Maybe it's better to reinstall the firmware or to wait for the version 5.0?

Matthias
21.10.2009, 16:01
no, the update will not erase your menu items

while stepping through the main menu, did you see
- clock
- illumination
- extras
- sensor settings
?

select "sensor settings"

milestone
28.10.2009, 13:45
I apologize for the late reaction, But finally I found them. Thanks for your supply. Maybe you can write this option more clearer in the (next) manual.
(my manual is a Dutch translation 15-08-2006)
Another thing I can't find in the manual. Which of the 2 BNC connectors of the PLM-Condf-Redox expansion card is for connection to the redoxsensor en which is for the conductivitysensor? It's not written on the expansioncard either.

Gilles
28.10.2009, 14:51
Please wait untill Matthias or carolin confirms my answer, because you have to connect the electrodes in the right way!

I got this from a spanish manual for you:
* The connection at the top of your profilux is for redox,
* The connection at the bottom is for conductivity, this connection (as shown in the picture) is a bit "extended"

http://www.aquariaveldhuis.nl/domeinen/aquariaveldhuis/www/products_pictures/enlarged/plm-condf-redox%20g.jpg

Matthias
28.10.2009, 18:29
this is correct