PDA

View Full Version : PLM-Humidity-temp expansion card

Lasse
17.12.2014, 23:49
I try to install the PLM-Humidity-temp expansion card to an expansion box – it did not work – it was nor recognized. When I install it directly in the computer – it works. Is it impossible to install this card to an expansion box?

Sincerely Lasse

GHL Support
18.12.2014, 11:52
Hello,

please note that you have to reassign your Expansion Box as a PAB-device to ProfiLux after you have installed an extension card.
After that, the card should be recognized.

Lasse
20.12.2014, 23:34
It was a new Expansionbox and I assign it after I had install the PLM - Humidity - temp expansion card. I install both a pH expansion card and the PLM-Humidity-temp expansion card at the same time and ProfiLux recognized the pH card but not the PLM-Humidity-temp expansion card

Sincerely Lasse

GHL Support
22.12.2014, 11:23
Another idea:
Have you perhaps installed the PLM-Humidity-Temp-card into Slot 4 in the Expansion Box?
In this slot, only analog cards are recognized, but the Humidity-Temp-card is not analog but intelligent.
Please check.

Lasse
25.12.2014, 12:03
Another idea:
Have you perhaps installed the PLM-Humidity-Temp-card into Slot 4 in the Expansion Box?
In this slot, only analog cards are recognized, but the Humidity-Temp-card is not analog but intelligent.
Please check.

Its possible that I did that. I will do a new installation on Monday and try slot 1 - 3. I know that in another application I have pH extensions card at slot 4 - and they work well - but I think they’re analogue cards. Thank you for your help – I´ll be back 

Sincerely Lasse