PDA

View Full Version : AWC on firmware 6.12 HELP (with additional programming)

Bigbaddewulf
06.12.2014, 22:33
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some help with programming AWC using the new firmware on the profilux 3.1n ex. I have read multiple threads on the GHL forum and other well know forums , but unfortunately they are all using the old firmware and consequently allot of the option/naming conventions have changed in the new firmware.

I have been able to setup an AWC using just the level sensor (1) set to "water change" and then assigning the sockets accordingly. I would like to add some additional programming to this to make the AWC dependent on a float switch I have located in my fresh saltwater reservoir.

What I'm trying to achieve is am AWC program that will not activate when my salt water reservoir has been depleted.

Please can someone explain how to program this into my profilux?

My setup is as follows...

The level sensors have been assigned to level 1 & level 2, level 1 being the required sump water level and level 2 being the water drain out level. I also have a float switch which has been assigned to level 5.

My new saltwater pump is in socket 1 and the drain pump is in socket 2. (PAB Powerbar)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ben

Bigbaddewulf
22.12.2014, 21:20
Bump***

jjablonski
23.12.2014, 00:02
Look at my config, mayby help.
Awc is activated by timer but wait until reservoir is full and cond. probe detect salt water.
http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showpost.php?p=59494