PDA

View Full Version : How to update mitras 6200 firmware step-by-step

diverdutch
17.10.2014, 07:29
Hi i don't understand why we cant access the Mitras 6200 firmware trough GHL control Center when its connected to a PL3? It maybe sound crazy but if PL3 is controlling the Mitras units and PL3 is connected to GHL control center why i cant access the Mitras from this? Why does it require a separate USB connection to acces The Mitras?

If this has something to do with the wireless connection why not install an communication port (cable) on the driver unit to establish a wired connection to PL3 so it only requires 1 connection within GHL Control System to control all!!

best,
jan

GazzMan
17.10.2014, 18:46
The pl3 is controlling the master, the master is controlling the slaves, they have to be updated singular.

My 3 take 10 minutes to update, so unless you have 18, ( like xdave ) it shouldn't take you too long lol.

And yes, xdave does have 18 mitras 6200 over his tank

Artur
17.10.2014, 19:42
You have to connect directly to the Mitras with USB cable and update the Mitras with GHL Control Center(Extras -> Firmwareupdate).

diverdutch
18.10.2014, 04:53
Txs all for reply, but doesn't aswer my question.
Why do I have to make a separate (cable) connection to enter Mitras wile the Mitras is connected wireless with my PL3 trough Control centre? All is visual PAB / Powerbar / vortech / ect but Mitras not? Wouldn't it be convenient if also the Mitras units are accessible when PL3 is connected to Control Centre??