PDA

View Full Version : AWC controlled via Maintenance

RichardW
09.10.2014, 10:32
Hi All , I am new the Profilux and so far I have worked out how to ATO+ AWC ect as well as sort out all my sensor (the products amazing)but I wanted to know can I trigger the AWC via a maintenance command in the software or on my Pad rather than a timer.

I don't have salt water mixing tank and use my ATO chamber in the sump so I really only want the AWC to happen on my say so rather then at a set timer, as i'm using my conductive sensor from the main sump to make sure my salinity ect is spot on before doing the change.

Is this possible I have looked into the maintenance commands and I can only manually switch ports on and off... great as I can now switch of skimmer off ect when I'm pottering but it would be great if I can perform this AWC as weekly maintenance rather than a set function each week.

Thanks in advance

Halfmoon
09.10.2014, 17:36
I have my AWC set to a timer with nothing in it. Since I didn't want mine to run when I wasn't home I set timer 4 to run the AWC. Timer 4 is empty. I highlight the water change in "states" under level and manually press "start water change". HTH

Antipodes
09.10.2014, 20:35
Web page has a button on the first page for water change. Can't get anymore simple than that!

Or as Perry says go to the levels page in GHL control centre
Select the ato & waterchange that you wish to operate
Then just below the above item
Click on start water change button.