PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstorm

Math020
23.08.2014, 17:26
Ho guys
This a question and suggestion if its not doable
I was wondering if we can do a thunderstorm without the Mitras flashing.
Every time I try to put in the flash intensity 0% they bring me back to 10 %

Thanks guys

Monty
23.08.2014, 18:07
1+

Would be nice to have this option. Specially if using the PWC in PL3 to control the Mitras and using other lights to do the flash.
Further the intensity at it's lowest setting is to much (flash/time). I have never encountered an lightning frequency during a tropical storm like this (I survived two).

Math020
23.08.2014, 19:46
1+

Would be nice to have this option. Specially if using the PWC in PL3 to control the Mitras and using other lights to do the flash.
Further the intensity at it's lowest setting is to much (flash/time). I have never encountered an lightning frequency during a tropical storm like this (I survived two).

Exacly i got the ghl simu spot way nicer for lightning less aggressive way more natural look. I would want mitras shut them down like completely when thunderstorm start and the simu spot starts to blink instead of the mitras. It will be more than awesome.

The mitras is the best lamp on the market the only issue is there lightning way to bright and way to intense et frequents. This is why i bought the simu spot there are amazing and a prefect natural look when they are in thunderstorm mode.

Please Matthias try to find a solution :D

Math020
23.08.2014, 19:49
They only way i think it will work is to plug the mitras in a power par and close the power bar when thunderstorm start but pretty sure in a long run it will dommage the lamp to make then turn on and off.

CookieM28
24.08.2014, 08:18
Hello,

thank you guys, that´s what I mentioned month ago.
Separate settings for,

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?8676-Blitz-Gewitter-geplante-%C4nderungen

sorry, in german language

light channel will flash

light channel will dimm during thunderstorm

unfortunately the GHL team told me that there is no intention to implement these settings!!!

greets Olli

Math020
31.08.2014, 06:10
That really sad because mitrras lightning Way too intense and feel not realistic at all.