PDA

View Full Version : ProfiLux Firmware 6.11

Artur
15.08.2014, 09:38
...is now available for download (http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=219).

The new version allows the constant flow control with flow-sensor and 1-10V-interface.
Additionally more stream pump groups added and improved.

Changes since version 6.10:

Constant flow control with flow-sensor and 1-10V-interface possible
More stream pump groups
Night decrease for each group adjustable
Easier pump assignment
Improved spanish translation and small design improvements in web interface
Bugfix: 1-10V-interface during maintenance
Bugfix: Thunderstorm with ProfiLux Touch
Function "Waterchange" with index > 1 for sockets and progr. logic available

Changes since version 6.10 BETA:

Bugfix: Thunderstorm with ProfiLux Touch
Function "Waterchange" with index > 1 for sockets and progr. logic available

GHL Control Center 1.0.5.7 (http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=220) is required to use the new features.

mdanielse
15.08.2014, 13:02
Thanxs, gonna update this weekend including the Touch.............:)

Lasse
25.08.2014, 23:16
I have update 2 pcs of ProfiLux 3 ex. In both cases my virtual probes disapear, In first case a virtual temp prob, with the second ProfiLux 3ex - all of my 8 virtual pH probes disapear. However - when I add them again - the old text and settings show up again.

Sincerely Lasse

diverdutch
08.09.2014, 10:56
Ok today I UPGRADE my PL3ex to firmware 6.11 successful. However as I was still using PLC6.06.0 it was after accessing i notice I couldn't upload my backup settings back. Therefore forced to install GHL control center it also didn't recognize my backup file from PLC?
So basically I had to completely install ALL settings (with the exception of sensors). When i installed all settings back manually in GHL Control center I opened PLC6.0.6 again and i noticed several settings made in GHL Control center were not adapted or bugged in PLC and visa versa. So i think its better to inform users that the time has come to switch solely to GHL Control center as firmware versions 6. is progressing further and clearly PLC updates are not pushed by GHL.

mdanielse
08.09.2014, 11:44
Control Center gives you a message that the backup-file is from a different version, but you can still upload the settings to your Profilux.
And then manualy check them of-course..... but it does work.... for me than... with some new functions you have to manually adjust a few settings.

Or do you have a different problem?