PDA

View Full Version : ProfiLux Firmware 6.10 BETA

Artur
17.07.2014, 10:37
...is now available for download (http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=204).

The 6.10 BETA version supports new ProfiLux Touch functions.

What is new:
Support of new ProfiLux-Touch functions (with ProfiLux-Touch firmware 1.05 or higher): Labels customizable.

To use the new functions the ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.05 BETA (http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=207) is required.

carlosing74
17.07.2014, 11:26
great news, Hopefully we counted other improvements as I describe for our profilux was excellent,
I think about everything important are level functions for the safety of our aquariums,

-Label the level sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label the level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch

# Option to limit emails being sent in case of a alarm like sms, so that you dont keep getting alarms. via emails. or maybe only get 3 alarm emails per hour etc.

# Delete unused sensors in sms, when i get a sms report it shows unused sensors.

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.

reef
19.07.2014, 10:30
great news, Hopefully we counted other improvements as I describe for our profilux was excellent,
I think about everything important are level functions for the safety of our aquariums,

-Label the level sensor

-Send SMS with error Level,
Identify which level sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow,

-Label the level sensor in profilux touch

-Management of the level sensor and control level in profilux touch

# Option to limit emails being sent in case of a alarm like sms, so that you dont keep getting alarms. via emails. or maybe only get 3 alarm emails per hour etc.

# Delete unused sensors in sms, when i get a sms report it shows unused sensors.

# Would like to be able to set alarms for AMPs, so that you can set your socket to be set at a certain amp reading, so for example if you set your socket to be between 4 and 5 amps, and a pump breaks the amps should drop so you should get a alarm. so you will be aware that a pump is faulty.

You are on the money, i agree with all of the above.

Matthias thanks for making some of the changers mentioned above, look forward to the others being addressed.

muz_zz
24.07.2014, 11:37
Is anyone having the same issue as me with login in and login out?

I doesn't ask me to log in and if I hit the log out button nothing happens?

Once I put the IP address in the browser it was automatically logged in?

Is any one else having this problem with 6.10?

mdanielse
24.07.2014, 12:22
Setup your password again................

muz_zz
25.07.2014, 11:44
Thanks

I forgot to do it this time:cool:

But still can't get the webcam viewable?
Does it still come up in the overview tab?

Thanks

muz_zz
29.07.2014, 13:21
Still can't get webcam to work?

And also my email alerts from Profilux works sometimes but other times I get nothing?
It is set to send alert every 4 hours but I got one at 7:14am this morning then 10:46? And haven't received one for the rest of the day and evening?

reef
29.07.2014, 14:22
In the dosing pump overview, is it necessary to view all the other dosing pumps that are not in use?? same goes for processes and timers, can they be made to be removed.

muz_zz
03.08.2014, 10:37
Still no luck which email in 6.10 after resetting every thing it sends a test no problem but will not send periodical emails ?

Come on guys help me out here let me know if it is a bug or I'm doing something wrong I have been at it for days now

Thanks
Maury

muz_zz
05.08.2014, 11:54
I have tried everything I can to sort email out but no luck
It sends test no problem but won't send periodical emails even changing the cycle time

Can someone help out here and let me know if your using 6.10 and if your email notifications are working

muz_zz
09.08.2014, 08:00
Can someone please answer my question!

Come on it's been weeks now with no emails and I have just swapped back to MH and want to keep a eye on temp,during the day

Artur
09.08.2014, 10:46
Without more information we cant help you.
Give us information about your ProfiLux and post some screenshots of your settings.

muz_zz
09.08.2014, 10:49
Look at previous posts in this thread

Nothing wrong with settings as is sends test fine every. Time just won't send periodically at any set interval

Robert Lewis
11.08.2014, 04:25
+1

Same situation here ..

I used to receive regular emails at 0630 every morning until I updated the firmware. I double checked all my settings and restarted the profilux but still wasn't able to receive morning emails. Test emails work perfectly fine ..

Ive given up with profilux emails now as they're too unreliable. SMS unit is the way ahead.

muz_zz
11.08.2014, 10:01
Well thank you Robert at least I know now it's just not me!

This is more than likely why no one was replying to this thread as they don't have a answer except the above post that I haven't given enough information so they can't help me maybe they should of read back through the posts to see what the actual problem was

So there Is a problem with 6:10 with perodic emails

reef
11.08.2014, 15:30
Well thank you Robert at least I know now it's just not me!

This is more than likely why no one was replying to this thread as they don't have a answer except the above post that I haven't given enough information so they can't help me maybe they should of read back through the posts to see what the actual problem was

So there Is a problem with 6:10 with perodic emails

Running 6.10 and mine works.
i get a email at 11am everyday

Halfmoon
11.08.2014, 19:46
6.10 is working for me also, get a status email every day. Alarm email is working also.

Artur
12.08.2014, 11:47
You can save your settings, send us the file and we will chek it.

muz_zz
15.08.2014, 23:34
Thanks Artur

Where can I email the file to?

Artur
16.08.2014, 08:18
I have tried everything I can to sort email out but no luck
It sends test no problem but won't send periodical emails even changing the cycle time
Several people had the same problem in the last days.
To resolve the problem they just restarted (power off) the ProfiLux.
Disconnect the device from the power supply, wait several minutes and connect it again.

muz_zz
16.08.2014, 09:12
Thank you!

I have been going mad trying to sort this but have never rebooted the Profilux after update only after firmware upgrade

Wait till my metal halides turn off

Try it now and see how it goes