PDA

View Full Version : Operational Mode: Test Light scenes error??

Rustyprop
16.07.2014, 02:44
One of my Mitras Lights isn't working. It has an error message of Operational Mode: Test Light Scenes. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Edit. Both lights are working.

Rustyprop
16.07.2014, 04:51
Now the light is on but it should be off. The time is the same as the master light but this slave light is on.
I did a firmware update and before that I resorted this light to factory settings.
I set it as slave and it is not the same as the master after the error message.

GHL Support
16.07.2014, 13:55
Could it be that you have accidentally enabled the function "test illumination run" in the Light composer menu?

Then there is shown "Operational Mode: Test light scenes" in the Mitras display.

Rustyprop
16.07.2014, 14:15
Could it be that you have accidentally enabled the function "test illumination run" in the Light composer menu?

Then there is shown "Operational Mode: Test light scenes" in the Mitras display.

Thank you for the response.
I checked and the light is not in the test illumination mode.
When I did put the light into this mode only some LEDs were working.
This is the slave light and I also don't think it is linked up with the master.
Both lights worked great until I downloaded new firmware.

Please Help.

Thanks Again

Matthias
16.07.2014, 16:27
what happens if you operate this lamp over the lamps keys? can you deactivate this mode then?

what is the wireless mode for this lamp? slave/master/standalone?

Rustyprop
16.07.2014, 18:32
what happens if you operate this lamp over the lamps keys? can you deactivate this mode then?

what is the wireless mode for this lamp? slave/master/standalone?

The error code is gone but the light isn't working correctly.
When I use the lamp keys, I only have the option to run illumination. No manual illumination.

This light is on slave mode.

My tank right now is two different colors. On the master light side the tank is blue like my light composer project. On the slave/problem side the tank is white. I reloaded the light composer project on both and the tank is still two colors.

Rustyprop
16.07.2014, 22:17
Only my white LEDs are working on my slave light. This could explain the difference between the two.

When I run the test illumination on the white lights turn on.

Please Help. Thank you

Rustyprop
17.07.2014, 00:56
Both lights are working. I upgraded all the firmware. Crashed my controller. Uninstalled then reinstalled drivers. Changed channels and master/slave combinations. Finally somehow they are both working.
Now off to reprogram everything.

Matthias
17.07.2014, 11:04
maybe the lamps had different (incompatible) firmware version?

However, glad to hear you got all up and running

Matthias
19.07.2014, 08:18
Your last post was that all is working, now you send me a PM I shall check your thread?
This is confusing. Before I can give support I need complete and detailed information.

What is your exact problem?
Used software and firmware version
Relevant settings, preferable screen shots
Setup of system (master/slave?)
Etc.