PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstorm

Robert Lewis
10.07.2014, 11:41
Hi

I've just updated my firmware to V6.08 and updated the GHL control centre too.

My ( possibly dumb ) question relates to the thunderstorm claps. Do I need to connect speakers to the profilux?

I ask because I've checked the sound box in thunderstorm tab & I hear nothing during the lightning storm.

Thanks

Robert

Gunther
10.07.2014, 12:05
I suggest, the thunder is comming from the PCs speaker. So if the GHL control center is offline or the sound is off, there will be no thunder.

Artur
10.07.2014, 12:29
Yes the sound is comming from the PCs speaker and GHL Control Center must be online.

Robert Lewis
10.07.2014, 12:54
I see.

Okay, thanks for clearing it up anyway. Unfortunately I only use the windows laptop for updating .. the rest of my house is completely apple mac.

Nice update though ..

doggydoc10
10.07.2014, 12:57
Suggestion GHL : sell a set of speakers (wireless or even wired) to connect the P3 via USB or other type of connection. That way those of us who DONT have comp on all the time connected to GHL will greatly benefit from thia

Antipodes
10.07.2014, 21:01
Suggestion GHL : sell a set of speakers (wireless or even wired) to connect the P3 via USB or other type of connection. That way those of us who DONT have comp on all the time connected to GHL will greatly benefit from thia
Second that.
Or provide an output that we can use for an amplified speaker.(PAB?)
My Surface tablet is not plugged in majority of time and goes to standby.
And the speakers on it don't exactly make the house shake. (Sounds more like flatulence)

Robert Lewis
11.07.2014, 02:34
Brilliant suggestions here ...