PDA

View Full Version : Simu-l programming in combi with Mitras

diverdutch
10.07.2014, 08:00
Hello I have an issue which I need some help.
I have a Simu-l lLED tube which I want to program as blue moon light only. It's connected on the L1/L2 port. When it's plugged in the port socket the Simu-l all LEDs popup....during programming through PLC i can't get it to light blue LEDs only? In the manual it states you have to unplug all other devices from L ports but this Simu-L is the only device connected to L ports? My 2 Mitras LEDs are working fine and are wireless controlled. The 2 Mitras units are using illumination channels 1-9. Now I want to program the Simu-L as a blue moon light on a timer trough illumination channel 10. How do I proceed in programming do I need to turnoff Mitras units and how to define illumination channel 10? Txs for all assistance,

Jan

GHL Support
10.07.2014, 10:26
As factory setting, the blue+white LEDs (Moonlight) of the Simu-L react on channel 1, 3, ... which is L1 in your case.
So you have to assign the function "Illumination 10" to L1 under System/ 1-10V-interfaces.
Afterwards you go into "Illumination 10", here you can make the certain settings.