PDA

View Full Version : help with awc

benburg
07.07.2014, 12:32
hi guys I wont to set up auto water change with 2 optical sensors one for the empty level and one for the full level but I also wont to use the full level sensor as my rodi water solenoid switch is this possible and how would I go about it

ps it is a profilux 3.1n ex

GHL Support
08.07.2014, 10:03
Hello

what function do you exactly need for

full level sensor as my rodi water solenoid switch ? Is it perhaps for ATO?

For water change, we have two standard functions - have a look at the excerpt from the ProfiLux manual:

"Water change
For adjustable times the water is drained off (switchable socket with function Water drain is then switched on) until
sensor 2 signals theminimum water level. After this, Water drain is switched off and the socket Water fill is switched
on until the water reaches sensor 1.
-> Sensor 1 signals, that the tank is full again, sensor 2 indicates when enough water has drained off. Switchable
socket Water fill switches fresh water supply,Water drain switches the outflow.
After selection of this operational mode, the timer has to be selected which shall define the time of the water change.
Please don’t forget to program the selected timer accordingly afterwards (set here switching period to Event
start, see 5.3 Timer). The water change is then started at the here pre-set times.

Water change & ATO
Like Water change, additionally socket Water fill and level sensor 1 serve as ATO if there is no water change
running at that time."

benburg
12.08.2014, 11:06
hi im not very good with this stuff but yes im trying to set up awc with now success can some one please walk me thro it as I have been trying to get it to work for weeks with no success in have 2 sensors please help