PDA

View Full Version : P III Upgrade Kit

Fluo
01.10.2009, 11:46
Hi,

Any idea when the PII to PIII upgrade kit will be available? Is it possible to pre-order it?

Regards,

Bjorn

Matthias
02.10.2009, 07:33
as for all P3 products and accessories: official release end october ... mid Nov

preorders as soon as we have a final date, will be announced here

Gilles
05.10.2009, 12:03
Hi Matthias,

Yesterday i saw the PIII in Duisburg at the Zoo Zajac messe. It looked really great! Did they get an even earlier version as we (the beta testers) are getting?

Matthias
08.10.2009, 17:05
don't worry - just a show part with limited functions

the beta-testers will receive their units in a few days

Martin_S
14.10.2009, 06:51
And how do i get on the Beta Testers list !!!!!

Blahenazo
14.10.2009, 19:25
If I'm not mistaken, the beta testing selecting is already stopped :(
unfortunatly because I would like to test the PAB , since I need PAB in my setup. (sump and aqua more then 10 meters and 1 floor apart :)))

Now I have my 2 ex + probes (in view :( ) at my aquarium, but no ATO or level, cooling heating , no D6 socket usage since the sump is too far. When the P3 and pab hits the puter,probes,D6 levels go to the basement. Led , 1 level and Dali stays in the livingroom.

OOOOOH the possibilities !!!

Blahenazo
25.10.2009, 07:44
I saw this on Reefcentral

does this mean that we need to order the P3 upgrade package (at discount ) before the end of october ?

All I've red in these forums is that is still too early

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1725003

Blahenazo
25.10.2009, 07:48
as a side note I don't even have a clue where to order it ?
Since I live in Be I suppose I don't have to use the aqua digital offer.

aqua_digital
25.10.2009, 15:33
what country are you in?

Matthias
26.10.2009, 08:24
to make it clear:
- the official release date for P3 or Upgrade Kit is still not clear
- the special offer for the P3 Upgrade Kit is valid wordlwide (by any retailer) for 4 weeks after the official release

Blahenazo
26.10.2009, 19:39
to make it clear:
- the official release date for P3 or Upgrade Kit is still not clear
- the special offer for the P3 Upgrade Kit is valid wordlwide (by any retailer) for 4 weeks after the official release

Ok thx for the info , is there an email list or something to be informed when it's released ?

Aqua_digital => In belgium

aqua_digital
26.10.2009, 19:42
Hi

ALL posts on the reef central forum relate only to the North American market.

aqua_digital
27.10.2009, 00:42
Just want to clarify something here in regards to the P3 kit release in North America, as I have received a variety of emails on this subject today.

Due to the ordering/shipping logistics for the NA market, as many know we have been running a pre order promotion based on the worldwide discount since the beginning of September. This promotion comes to an end as well advertised on the 30th October 2009, there will be no extention to this period for any reason.

The reason why the NA promotion expires before the official launch is due to the fact that the 4 week time slot provided is too short for us to put the logistics together to order within this time period, so we had to run our promotion in advance.

On the 1st November all North American dealers will be contacted to obtain final numbers of pre ordered upgrade kits, at this time we will then forward our pre order to GHL.

GHL will receive one order from us at the discount rate. So to clarify, if you live within our distribution area (NA) and do not order by the 30th October 2009 you will NOT get the discount as we will not be able to account for your kit in the GHL order.

I hope that answers all questions.