PDA

View Full Version : GHL ProfiLux powerbar problem

nallaakk
07.06.2014, 01:21
Hi there everyone. I bought an ATi power module 8x24 watts lighting system from reefdreams (local seller) in the UK around 18 months ago but due to work commitments never got around to setup my system. Since I decided to startup my new tank I decided to open up my lighting package which came with GHL power bar with buitin controller, only to realize that screen on the powerbar controller is very fuzzy and non of the commands can be see clearly in order to set my lights up. Since the lighting system came with the powerbar as a package and I bought for cash I have misplaced my purchase receipt due to house move. I contacted the reefdreams (seller) but they can't help me without the proof of purchase which has left me very expensive lights without any use since GHL powerbar does not work.
The lights and GHL powerbar both came with 24 months warranty from which I still have six months left by looking at the postage date on the package. The seller told me to post a question here on the forum as you maybe able to help me or put me in the right direction as what to do solve this problem. I have never used this powerbar before and really heartbroken by the fact that I can not use my lights without this GHL powerbar.

Any suggestion or help would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Tahir.
Manchester UK

Mandemaker Reef Life
09.06.2014, 17:05
Hi,

This seems to be something the reseller should fix. Might be broken.

Thanks,
Patrick
www.mandemakerreeflife.nl
www.facebook.com/mandemakerreeflife

nallaakk
09.06.2014, 22:39
The reseller refuse to honor the repair since I have lost the proof of purchase.

Tahir

GHL Support
10.06.2014, 13:34
You have a PM.