PDA

View Full Version : Profilux touch issues after firmware upgrade 1.04

michelg
27.05.2014, 22:09
Today I have upgraded my profilux 3 ex to firmware version 6.07 and pc software to 6.05.2. After those upgrades my profilux touch was working fine. Until I saw the new firmware upgrade 1.04. My touch was running 1.03.
I did the pab divices upgrade as normal. Disconnected all the other pab divices and upgrade the firmware of th pab divices without any issues.
When this was done I got an alarm on my profilux about a pab divice. This was the profilux touch pab divice. With pab divice reset only profilux touch and all the other pab divices disconnected I am not able to assign my touch divice anymore.

The led is blinking as what it always did. I tried other pab cables poort one and two. First in the chain and last as well in the middle as I have also a power bar and a vortech controller. It doesn't matter.
I can only assign my power bar and vortech controller and can't get in no way the touch communicate with the profilux.

I am afraid something went wrong in the upgrade fase of the divice.

Can someone pleas help me what I can do to solve this problem.

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using Tapatalk

reeferqq
28.05.2014, 11:52
Have you try to power off the Profilux and try again?

michelg
28.05.2014, 11:54
Yes I did...

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using Tapatalk

GHL Support
02.06.2014, 07:19
Are you sure, you've selected the right update file for the ProfiLux Touch and the update really finished successful (no error message)?
Is the green LED constant on and the yellow LED is flashing, if the device is connected to the ProfiLux?