PDA

View Full Version : Mitras lightbars lighting up?

laule.fr
27.04.2014, 07:44
hello

Since the arrival of mitras lightbars I am constantly searching for information for my reef tank equip this model lamp led, on the one hand because I like the idea of ​​being able to modulate the numbers of ramps and other Apart from control everything with one device the profilux 3. But no information speaks of the minimum and maximum height to respect, to have a visual rendering and ideal for a minimal loss of brightness on the tray.
knowing that in my case, I would like a distance of 20-25 cm between water and the surface of the water to gain access to the water surface without unmounting each interview, because I have a tray with a large surface area 140 cm x 120 cm.
In addition I find no return on the forums expereince lived or realization on the reef ...
thank you for getting links and information. :):)

Matthias
27.04.2014, 11:09
usually the Mitras Lightbars are installed about 5 ... 10cm above the water surface

you can mount it higher, then the spread will be larger

the angle is 120° (50% intensity)

laule.fr
01.05.2014, 07:24
hello mathias

in fact you explained to me that meet the ramps at a height greater than 10 cm I would lose a effficacité 50% if I possitionnais my ramps to 20 or 25 cm from the surface of the water?

is that correct? Laule

laule.fr
01.05.2014, 07:40
it's me again with my questions, and for ramps mitras LX 6 **** what is the recommended height for a lighting zone that corresponds to table carractéristique (86 cm X 65 cm) using?

because again I guess if the ramp is positioned too high there is a loss of power?

Laule

Matthias
01.05.2014, 10:56
20cm