PDA

View Full Version : Water Change Button on Profilux Touch is not Workng

hyoushoku
07.04.2014, 11:32
Hi,

I have 3 sets of Profilux Ultimate that I purchased over a course of 2 years. One of the sets, the Water Change button on the Profilux Touch is not working. The configuration of all 3 sets are identical, except the IP address. The only difference on the hardware is that the firmware on the Profilux Touch that is not working, is using version 1.03; the rest are on 1.04. On the 1.03 firmware, it is showing four "Aut. Water Change" buttons and the working 1.04 is showing just a single "Water Change" button. If I try to start the water change from the Profilux control, it does work perfectly.

Is this a known issue on 1.03 firmware? If yes, can someone point me where to download the version 1.04 firmware in order for me to fix this problem? Or is there an alternate workaround?

Thanks in advance.

GHL Support
08.04.2014, 07:02
No, this is not a issue on Firmware V1.03 or V1.04.
Firmware has only additional code for working in the ProfiLux-Outdoor.
So update not needed and an update to V1.04 wouldn't fix anything.

hyoushoku
13.04.2014, 08:47
In this case, how can I fix the problem?

GHL Support
15.04.2014, 08:48
Could you post a screenshot of the Touch display showing the Button that isn't working?

hyoushoku
18.04.2014, 12:37
Hi Carolin,

See the photo below and I highlight those buttons that are not working in red.

hyoushoku
18.04.2014, 12:42
For the Profilux Touch sets that are working, they look like this:

There is only 1 Water Change button; I only have a circuit that is configured for water change.

GHL Support
24.04.2014, 11:59
Hello,

please note that only those Water Change Buttons are displayed for which you have defined a control circuit.
So if you have programmed one circuit for water change and only one Button is displayed, then all is correct.

Please note that the firmware version of Profilux and the Touch display should match.
Best would be to update both devices with the latest version, just to be sure.

hyoushoku
27.04.2014, 18:52
Hi Carolin,

The circuit is programmed correctly. The one that is working is configured by importing from the configuration of the not working set. See below for the circuit I programmed:

This problem has been there since I bought them 2 years ago and since then, I have been updating the Profilux firmware and Profilux Control together at least once every 3 months. You mentioned the firmware of the Profilux and Touch has to be matching. This is what I am suspecting, which is Touch version 1.04 will work (my working set is version 1.04). I can't find version 1.04 on the web for download, is there anywhere I can download it?

Matthias
28.04.2014, 16:20
I don't understandyour problem

you have defined (programmed) one water change and one water change button is displayed - this is OK

Matthias
28.04.2014, 16:24
here is the Firmware

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=177

hyoushoku
05.07.2014, 11:20
Sorry to response so late as I don't time to upgrade the firmware.

I have just completed the Profilux Touch firmware upgrade to version 1.04 and it does fixed the problem.

Thank you very much.