PDA

View Full Version : email issue

jacob1
19.03.2014, 02:43
My profluix is properly configured to send e-mail and sends an e-mail when the "test" button is pressed. It does not, however, send e-mails based on the events i have set. any idea why?

Gunther
19.03.2014, 08:23
How should we know what you have done? Show a screen shot of your event programming.

frankvanes
07.05.2014, 19:49
Same here :(

It started after upgrading to version 6.06 coming fro a 5 version (not sure which version exactly.)
When pressing the test button from PL Control it works just fine. I tried reapplying the settings already. I notice it because my level sensor does not send me a notification if my water level is too low.

GHL Support
08.05.2014, 06:50
Did you recheck your settings for the level control (and also all others)?
Some settings get incompatible after an update if the firmware versions are far between.
You should got warnings, during the read back of the parameter file to the ProfiLux.

Matthias
08.05.2014, 07:13
1. please do us a favour - we need more information, details about your settings, preferably screenshots - we can't help if we have no information at all
2. open a new thread for a new support issue - no thread hijacking, please
3. after firmware update do a hardware reset (unplug ProfiLux), this cures some problems (assumed settings are correct)