PDA

View Full Version : Connecting the Dosing pump after the powerbar

Basile
20.09.2009, 21:45
Ok i programmed my powerbar first, using s1-s4 digital , the sockets 1 to 6 for the power bar. Now this month i'll start dosing; so i unpluged the powerbar OFF the s1-s4 digital and conected the dosing pump and programed it socket 7 to 10 for the 4 dosing pump. When i replug the bar on the s1-s4 and the dosing pump s5-s8 , the only pump starting are 1 and 2, pump 3 and 4 are inactive. What am i doing wrong..? thanks , the rest works great.

Coralleida
20.09.2009, 22:03
Ok i programmed my powerbar first, using s1-s4 digital , the sockets 1 to 6 for the power bar. Now this month i'll start dosing; so i unpluged the powerbar OFF the s1-s4 digital and conected the dosing pump and programed it socket 7 to 10 for the 4 dosing pump. When i replug the bar on the s1-s4 and the dosing pump s5-s8 , the only pump starting are 1 and 2, pump 3 and 4 are inactive. What am i doing wrong..? thanks , the rest works great.

You can't use the Dosing Unit on S5-S8 in this configuration. You have to do this:

Go to Menu and say Yes to Use Digital Powerbar
Then connect the Digital Powerbar to main, and connect the control cable from S1S4 to the Digital Powerbar
Set numbering starting at 1 (sockets from 1 to 6)
Plug off digital powerbar, and connect the control cable from S1S4 to the Dosing Unit, plug the dosing unit to main
Set numbering to dosing unit, starting at 7 (pumps from 7 to 10)
Plug again digital Powerbar to main, and use another control cable to connect the Dosing Unit with the Digital Powerbar
Now you will be able to use the sockets form 1 to 10. Nothing connected to S5S8

If you want to use S5-S8 with the dosing unit, you will have to program the Digital Powerbar using Set Numbering but starting at 9. The you would have sockets from 5 to 14

That's all

Basile
20.09.2009, 22:35
You can't use the Dosing Unit on S5-S8 in this configuration. You have to do this:

Go to Menu and say Yes to Use Digital Powerbar
Then connect the Digital Powerbar to main, and connect the control cable from S1S4 to the Digital Powerbar
Set numbering starting at 1 (sockets from 1 to 6)
Plug off digital powerbar, and connect the control cable from S1S4 to the Dosing Unit, plug the dosing unit to main
Set numbering to dosing unit, starting at 7 (pumps from 7 to 10)
Plug again digital Powerbar to main, and use another control cable to connect the Dosing Unit with the Digital Powerbar
Now you will be able to use the sockets form 1 to 10. Nothing connected to S5S8

If you want to use S5-S8 with the dosing unit, you will have to program the Digital Powerbar using Set Numbering but starting at 9. The you would have sockets from 5 to 14

That's all

Ok thanks, Just did that, the pump seems to be on, but not moving, i've set my dosing at 5ml - 1ml/min 1/day but when does it dose, do i have to set a time or something. I'm asking because before the pump was running non stop , now it just on but no running, am i making any sense, the power is on and its says " com " with the powerbar, but the dosing machanism is not activating.

Matthias
22.09.2009, 07:41
before continuing you should do a simple test:
can you activate the pump manually with ProfiLuxControl (under "socket functions" activate "manual override" then click on the dot left to the socket number)

now you should know to which socket number your pumps are assigned to