PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with my Mitras!

kevin s
24.02.2014, 15:03
Ok I’m having an issue programing my 6100hv. My three Mitres were runing fine for almost 6 months until last night when I decided to upload a newer project. Once uploaded and saved the project it did not cycle through the time, it remains on one setting. I tried three to four times with no success, then I loaded the factory project and still no success. I end up loading a blank project with zero intensity in order to shut down the system for the night.

There are few things that I did that might be an issue why my lights are not cycling:

1. I screwed up and loaded each light with the same project. They are still two slaves and one master.
2. Once I realized, I loaded the project again in the master light, but still nothing.
3. Also I updated all three lights with a new film wear.

Thanks.

Kevin S

GHL Support
03.03.2014, 11:43
Here some points for checking:

-if you connect each lamp via GHL Control Center, does each lamp show up with the correct Mitras type (6100 HV) and the correct serial number?
-have you updated each Mitras lamp with the latest firmware and do you use the latest GHL Control Center?

If this is the case and you set your lamps back to factory setting, then they don't work properly?

By the way, you only have to program the Master Mitras, the Slave Mitras will take over the settings automatically.
Please take care that the Master/Slave mode is set correctly for each lamp and the correct radio address and radio channel is set for each lamp (for details have a look in the manual).