PDA

View Full Version : Setup how many level port

Math020
13.02.2014, 11:03
Hi guys hope you are doing well
I need some help over here because i am not sure how many level port do i need

So here the setup

1 x float and 1 x optical sensor for water change in the left part of my sump where most of the water is

1 x float and 1 x optical sensor for my ato on the right part where my return pump is

1 x float sensor for the bucket where the liquid from my skimmer is going
And
1x flow meter for my uv

So how many Level port do i need

I got a profilux 3ex and i am ordering a profilux expension box because all the slot is full on my profilux
Do i need to place a order for 1 other 4L expension card ?

Thanks guys

reeferqq
13.02.2014, 13:46
I think you need 4 level port - one for ATO, one for AWC low level control, one for skimmate high level cut and 1 for flow sensor.

GHL Support
13.02.2014, 13:49
Hello,
so on your ProfiLux 3 ex you have connected already three level sensors?
Then, for another 3 sensors you will need a 4Level-card anyway.
On the Expansion Box itself you can connect two sensors, but the third one would have to be connected via the card.

Math020
13.02.2014, 17:14
Hello,
so on your ProfiLux 3 ex you have connected already three level sensors?
Then, for another 3 sensors you will need a 4Level-card anyway.
On the Expansion Box itself you can connect two sensors, but the third one would have to be connected via the card.

Thanks every one

How can you plug three sensor on the profilux its self

Look like i got 1 level port they other one is for temperature correct me if iam wrong

Gunther
13.02.2014, 17:21
How can you plug three sensor on the profilux its self
Look like i got 1 level port they other one is for temperature correct me if iam wrong

The first socket above the temp port is for two level ports, you need a splitter cable called PL-LY (https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/en-GB/products-shop/probes/1371/395/probe-accessories/pl-ly-detail) to use booth ports.

Third port is located on the extension board of the ex-devices.

Math020
13.02.2014, 21:50
The first socket above the temp port is for two level ports, you need a splitter cable called PL-LY (https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/en-GB/products-shop/probes/1371/395/probe-accessories/pl-ly-detail) to use booth ports.

Third port is located on the extension board of the ex-devices.

thanks for all you answer really appreciate

GHL Support
14.02.2014, 08:36
You can also use a PLM-pH/Redox-2Level card.