PDA

View Full Version : Function issue from 5.15 to 6.05

Mike991
31.01.2014, 23:09
Basically, I have a float switch in my skimmer cup and it stop the skimmer when it's over flooding.

Is there anyway to setup a function to permanently shut-off a socket when an alarm is triggered by a float switch connected to sensor 3 with firmware 6.05?

It's very important that the socket stay off until the alarm is reset manually.

Water function is gone and I tried to use the ATO function but couldn't replicate the function I had with 5.15

There is a similar email below but when I tried the recommended set-up, my skimmer connected to the socket is restarting after 1 sec.

Now, I am thinking that may be the solution was just to set the maximum on-time to 0:00:00 but I am not sure if you can do that (I reverted back to 5.15).

I could re-install the firmware 6.05 and test it but the data transfer doesn't work very well from 5.15 to 6.05. All timers data are gone and the functions as well. And I will have to re-build everything from scratch.

So, I would really appreciate if someone could confirm if this would work:

1. go to level and set for example set level 1 under function 1 as ATO
2. set max on time to 0 second and select Sensor 3, select Always active.
3. invert sensor in level control.

Go to socket function outlet
Set desired socket to ATO Fill water (ATO only) and numeric value as 1 and invert socket.

What I am not sure is if you can set max on time to zero and if that will stop the skimmer connected to that socket?

If the above solution doesn't work, is there another way to do this?

I would really like to use the new capabilities of the new firmware (webcam, etc.)

Thank you!

Matthias
01.02.2014, 10:21
Hi

the level control (incl. ATO) has not been changed between 5.15 and the 6.xx versions, so I don't think this has something to do with the update

only naming has been changed - instead of "water x" you have now the function "water fill" or "water drain", thereafter you select the level control which should control this socket
but I think this was even prior 5.15

the level control and the corresponding socket functions are explained in the programming manual 5.15 upwards

why don't you use the leakage function and disable auto-reset-error?