PDA

View Full Version : Mitras lights are Cycling like a bad disco

Nicholas
25.01.2014, 03:41
I know I did something wrong..... Just unsure what it is.....I was wondering if anyone had a simple answer,

I hooked up the controller, Using the latest firmware,(6.05) I am plugged in to the controller using the RS232 to USB cable. Running windows xp on the computer. The Computer and Controller are communicating as they need to be. I set three of the lights to SLAVE and the forth to MASTER , all on channel 11, each light set to a different address, 1 to 4, #1 being the master. When I did that the the lights just go through a cycling mode over and over taking about 2-3 seconds before they tun off and the next color comes on., The boxes for storms and others are not checked...

I used the 6200 template and did not change it. Transmitted, loaded and then saved it, Saved a light scheduled that was pre-made and loaded and saved again....

When I turn OFF the power to the controller they say on as they should. This tells me that the controller is seeing them and communicating with each of them. When I re-plug the controller power back on and I have a disco in my home...absent the music...

But on the bright side, The controller is talking to the lights...

reeferqq
25.01.2014, 04:16
I know I did something wrong..... Just unsure what it is.....I was wondering if anyone had a simple answer,

I hooked up the controller, Using the latest firmware,(6.05) I am plugged in to the controller using the RS232 to USB cable. Running windows xp on the computer. The Computer and Controller are communicating as they need to be. I set three of the lights to SLAVE and the forth to MASTER , all on channel 11, each light set to a different address, 1 to 4, #1 being the master. When I did that the the lights just go through a cycling mode over and over taking about 2-3 seconds before they tun off and the next color comes on., The boxes for storms and others are not checked...

I used the 6200 template and did not change it. Transmitted, loaded and then saved it, Saved a light scheduled that was pre-made and loaded and saved again....

When I turn OFF the power to the controller they say on as they should. This tells me that the controller is seeing them and communicating with each of them. When I re-plug the controller power back on and I have a disco in my home...absent the music...

But on the bright side, The controller is talking to the lights...

Should all the lights set to be slave and let PWC control them ?

Nicholas
25.01.2014, 05:28
I will try that.

Nicholas
25.01.2014, 05:42
Thank you, that was the conflict,

Matthias
25.01.2014, 09:51
yes, if the Mitras LX are hooked via PLM-PWC to a ProfiLux the PLM-PWC is the only master -> all lamps must be set as slave