PDA

View Full Version : ato on/off rotation to slow addition until level is reached??

larryfl1
05.09.2009, 02:01
i am using a spectrapure liter meter to pump ro water to my kalk reactor..taht then goes to the sump... via a switched outlet for ato....

the problem is the litermeter pumps the water a little faster then i would like...

what i would like to do is when ato is called for it runs 1 second on 1 second off 1 second on 1 second off...

can i do this ???
how???

this would effectively let me slow down the delivery rate 50%

I also noticed the ph function looks like you can define some on off pause as a function.... i think this is the type of functionality i would like to use....

eventually i will tie the ph funciton to the ato... i am using the custom programing on the forum for both ro and seawater replaceement...prog logic 1 and 2 ... so eventually i would like to have the ph function tied to it also..so that i have 2 seperate ro sources...1 using kalk one not based on ph level...

thanks

larryfl1
07.09.2009, 18:53
i found a solution that will work for now..

i created another prog logic function and then set that equal to prog 1 which is ro top off and then time function cyclic set to 2 seconds...

this will give 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off...etc...

i just logged a user request for a custom time function that we can specify the on and the off times individually in case you want it uneven....