PDA

View Full Version : Profilux PlusII key function problem

Techmik
13.11.2013, 21:39
Hi,

I have a Profilux Plus II firmware version 5.15.

The display on the controller displays: Time/Date Selection with.. but none of the keys on the controller function.

Connected via RS232 to PC, here I can use the remote control virtual keys and enter date time etc. however the display returns to 'time/date selection..' once completed.
None of the other remote control keys (Temp, Illumination, Esc etc.) function.

I can programme functions via PC and all settings (timers, 1-10v interfaces, sensor probes) are working correctly.

The only recent change I have made is to disconnect Profilux T5 lighting from Illumination (1-10v interfaces) and connected a ProfiluxSimuDB moonlight (1-10v interfaces) which works correctly.

I have tried disconnect and reconnect power but this has not resolved the issue.

Please could you advise.

Thankyou
Mick

GHL Support
15.11.2013, 15:23
Hello,

it could be the case that a key switch got stuck here.
You can open the housing and have a look at the front if all keys are ok.

Techmik
15.11.2013, 19:24
Hi Carolin,
Thanks for your reply, I don't think it is the physical keys that are the problem, they click when pressed also the 'virtual' keys on the remote control on the PC do not work.

Matthias
17.11.2013, 14:21
please check if the clock button is mechanically working

Techmik
02.12.2013, 02:16
I have checked the buttons, they click when pressed but have no function except to scroll through the setup options (up & down keys), I cannot tell if there is some other problem.
I also have the dim display issue but this has not worried me as I only use connected to pc.
I was considering fitting ORP sensor but I'm concerned the unit is not functioning properly.
All controls currently used are ok but can only be accessed on pc.
Am I correct thinking that I can send my unit to you for repair or upgrade? I would be interested to know what this might cost and how long it takes.

Matthias
02.12.2013, 08:10
this is possible

please contact GHL directly for details