PDA

View Full Version : New magnetic sensor holders

Matthias
10.11.2013, 15:59
Available now:

holder 1fold

holder 4fold

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/System__E_/Products/Probes_and_accessories/probes_and_accessories.html

aqua_digital
10.11.2013, 19:39
Great product makes sensor positioning so easy and the single holder can be used for level sensors also!! Or you can use a spare in the 4 hole set for the level sensor assy also.

Brilliant! Well done GHL :)

decena
06.09.2017, 20:47
After using GHL SENSOR HOLDER product only 3 months, it has completely oxidized. It has never been submerged or in direct contact with water. What solution do you offer? I think a manufacturer as important as ghl should not have this kind of products of such poor quality. It can ruin an aquarium. Here the images:

Matthias
07.09.2017, 08:27
Hello,

sorry to hear about your trouble with one of our products.

In order to avoid quality issues with the sensor holders we decided about 1 year ago to produce all sensor holders on our own in our own factory, we stopped purchasing the sensor holders from other companies becase we felt they can not guarantee a certain quality level.

The sensor holder you show in these pictures is an old version, it has 2 magnets, our new self-produced sensor holder has 3 magnets. I wonder how this is possible when you say it has been used only for 3 months.

However, we have a quick solution for this matter: Contact GHL directly and ask for a free replacement.

decena
07.09.2017, 08:47
Hi Matthias. Thanks for your answer, I bought it exactly three months ago. I suppose it has been a long time in the store. Can you tell me an email to contact?

Thanks.

Marc
07.09.2017, 09:18
support@ghl-kl.de

decena
07.09.2017, 22:47
Thank you. Excellent support