PDA

View Full Version : one led control 2 mitras

andries
18.10.2013, 07:21
hi
i,d like to know if i use 2 mitras 85 cm connected to one led control ,how much ports do i need on the profilux one or two, and can i dim them seperately?please explain

Gunther
18.10.2013, 07:29
I suggest you are talking about the Mitras-Simu-Stick 83

In this case you need in all cases a Mitras-Simu-Driver ( for max. 4 pcs Mitras-Simu-Stick)
The driver needs two L-Ports (i.e. L1L2 + L3L4) to control all four colors independently

If you want to control all eight channels independently (four colors @ two sticks) you need two drivers and four L-ports

andries
18.10.2013, 15:37
I suggest you are talking about the Mitras-Simu-Stick 83

In this case you need in all cases a Mitras-Simu-Driver ( for max. 4 pcs Mitras-Simu-Stick)
The driver needs two L-Ports (i.e. L1L2 + L3L4) to control all four colors independently

If you want to control all eight channels independently (four colors @ two sticks) you need two drivers and four L-ports

yes i ment the 83 mitra stick,can,t i use one L port from the profilux and only control 2 mitras and then later if i want to extend to more mitras use 2 L ports from the profilux and control 4?

GHL Support
21.10.2013, 12:36
No, this is not possible. Even if you control only one Mitras Simu Stick, you need two L-Ports already.