PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to turn the Mitras to some preset/maintenance on value without PC?

easperhe
05.09.2013, 01:48
All,

I've read the Control Center user guide and am experimenting with projects. But, is there anyway to just turn the Mitras on give some default project or LED settings? Often, I want to work on the aquarium late at night after everyone else is in bed. But, the light schedule is normally off at that time. So, I have to connect my PC to mitras, load a new temporary work project, do the work, then load in the normal project.

Is there an easier way? Thanks!

Coralleida
13.09.2013, 17:54
Why don't you change the internal time of the master lamp?

easperhe
13.09.2013, 18:58
so you're saying to change the master lamp time via panel, do the work, then change time back? That would probably work. I'll give that a try.

StarF
15.09.2013, 15:20
a feature request could be a way to start a default lighting output, for those night when you have to do something in the system. Just add a 50% output on all chanels, under the lightning option, that you can acces from the panel.

BigAl07
16.09.2013, 15:00
All,

I've read the Control Center user guide and am experimenting with projects. But, is there anyway to just turn the Mitras on give some default project or LED settings? Often, I want to work on the aquarium late at night after everyone else is in bed. But, the light schedule is normally off at that time. So, I have to connect my PC to mitras, load a new temporary work project, do the work, then load in the normal project.

Is there an easier way? Thanks!

This should help.
http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/showthread.php?7515-mithas-default-lightning-on-off-function

easperhe
17.09.2013, 18:42
BigAl07,

Thanks! I didn't realize there was a customer "wish" section. The new maintenance mode sounds just like what I want.