PDA

View Full Version : ProfiLux3 + LEDControl4 + MeanWell LDD

evgeny30ru
04.09.2013, 05:41
I need technical assistance in connection DIY marine lamp through LEDcontrol V2.
Wiring diagram for an attachment. Just attach the DataSheet for drivers MW LDD.
Has a separate power supply for 48 and 5 volts. Load resistor of 1K.
The problem is the following, that a decrease in the level of the channel to zero does not disable the LEDs completely, and very weakly lit. What am I doing wrong? How to make a minimum level, they were switched off at all?
I hope very much for your help.

Matthias
04.09.2014, 16:02
Hello

this depends on the used driver. If the driver does not shut down completely at 0% then you need to switch off the power supply at 0%

you can use a powerbar socket for that purpose, set function to "illumination x"

evgeny30ru
04.09.2014, 19:48
Hello

this depends on the used driver. If the driver does not shut down completely at 0% then you need to switch off the power supply at 0%

you can use a powerbar socket for that purpose, set function to "illumination x"

And what drivers are needed for PWM dimming to 0% and the channels are turned off completely? There are compatible with the work LedControl?
The proposed completely turning power supply does not fit, it is necessary that night I would have shone only 1 channel (the moon), and when disconnecting the power supply via the outlet will turn off all channels ...

canelas
02.05.2015, 03:01
I need technical assistance in connection DIY marine lamp through LEDcontrol V2.
Wiring diagram for an attachment. Just attach the DataSheet for drivers MW LDD.
Has a separate power supply for 48 and 5 volts. Load resistor of 1K.
The problem is the following, that a decrease in the level of the channel to zero does not disable the LEDs completely, and very weakly lit. What am I doing wrong? How to make a minimum level, they were switched off at all?
I hope very much for your help.
Hi,

I need a scheme like that on in order to connect the LEDControl4 Passive and Meanwell drivers LDD.
Can you please help me?

Sincerely,