PDA

View Full Version : email notification question

keener
27.08.2009, 00:00
Hi All,

I just got my Profilux EX Plus II set up and wow, what an amazing little toy, I mean tool!

What I'm tinkering with now is the email notification feature. I can't seem to get it to email consistently. It works just fine every single time I hit the 'test' button to test send the email, so I do have all my email settings (server, username, etc) set up properly. I set up an 3 email notifications, one for 9am, 12pm and 9pm to email me stats on the server. It worked the day before, but then yesterday i did not get any emails. I logged into the profilux and everything appeared fine. Send a test email, worked fine. Then, the evening 9pm email sent fine. Today I didn't get my 9am and 12pm emails.. Its weird. Seems to work intermittently. Does anyone else have this issue?

My profilux is connected to my network via a wireless bridge. Again, I can connect to the profilux every single time (via the configurator) just fine, and I can send test emails with the 'test' button, every single time.:confused::confused:

Thanks,
K.

Matthias
27.08.2009, 06:58
The PC with ProfiLuxControl is running permanently?

keener
27.08.2009, 21:48
I just realized that the emails are sent from the ProfiluxControl program running on the PC, and not from the profilux computer itself.

thanks,
K.