PDA

View Full Version : Gtron powerbar with profilux.

michelg
26.08.2013, 18:08
I have a simple question. I have a gtron 4 socket powerbar. It looks like it has an s-port connection. Can I use this powerbar for the moment until my two NEW 6 PAB powerbars will arive over one month. I have already connected one 6 D pab power bar to my profilux 3ex

Matthias
27.08.2013, 08:53
yes, they are compatible

michelg
27.08.2013, 10:11
yes, they are compatible

Thanks Matthias, so as I understand it correct the gtron powerbar will be connected to an open S-port. Is their an special procedure to set it up in the profilux.

GHL Support
27.08.2013, 10:13
No, the settings should be the same as for our STDL-4.

michelg
27.08.2013, 10:30
No, the settings should be the same as for our STDL-4.
I connected the powerbar to an S-port and power up the power bar. But I don't see any LED burning up. I hope I do something wrong. Or see something over the head

GHL Support
28.08.2013, 13:45
On the Powerbar there will only light up an LED if the belonging socket is switched on.
Have you already assigned a function to the single sockets (under System/ socket functions)?
For testing you can also switch the sockets manually on, then the four LEDs should light up.

michelg
28.08.2013, 14:11
On the Powerbar there will only light up an LED if the belonging socket is switched on.
Have you already assigned a function to the single sockets (under System/ socket functions)?
For testing you can also switch the sockets manually on, then the four LEDs should light up.

Thank you. It is working now.