PDA

View Full Version : rebuilt a profilux 3exn with profilux 3.1a

michelg
19.08.2013, 01:40
I have a profilux 3exn that seams to be broken... This question I have already in another treat on this forum.
As I have very short time because I need to travel out tomorrow evening I need an solution.
What I can buy asap is a profilux 3.1a. Is it possible to built over from my existing what seams to be broken profilux the redox and conductivity card and lan interface card.

Waiting for a (fast) reply

Best regards

Michel

Gunther
19.08.2013, 07:10
Is it possible to built over from my existing what seams to be broken profilux the redox and conductivity card
If it´s the build-in card of the ex-version (horizontally mounted above mainboard): No
If it´s an extra card (vertical mounted in one of the extension slots): Yes

and lan interface card.
If it´s the build-in card of the ex-version (vertical mounted in first slot wit cable to the front board): No
If it´s an extra card (vertical mounted in one of the other extension slots): Yes

GHL Support
19.08.2013, 07:23
If you own a ProfiLux3.1N you can use the redox and conductivity sensors in your ProfiLux 3.1A since they are located on the "expansion card" PiggyBack2.
But you may need another rear plate for the additional sensor inputs on the PiggyBack2.

The LAN interface is located on the mainboard and couldn't placed to the ProfiLux3.1A.
Additional the ProfiLux3.1A has less resources than the ProfiLux3.1N.

Gunther
19.08.2013, 08:02
Remark: It´s not clear which version of the PL you have/want to replace due a Profilux 3exn doesn´t exist

Is it a Profilux 3ex? In this case my statements are valid
Is it a Profilux 3.1Nex? In this case Frank´s statements are valid

michelg
19.08.2013, 10:31
If you own a ProfiLux3.1N you can use the redox and conductivity sensors in your ProfiLux 3.1A since they are located on the "expansion card" PiggyBack2.
But you may need another rear plate for the additional sensor inputs on the PiggyBack2.

The LAN interface is located on the mainboard and couldn't placed to the ProfiLux3.1A.
Additional the ProfiLux3.1A has less resources than the ProfiLux3.1N.

Remark: It´s not clear which version of the PL you have/want to replace due a Profilux 3exn doesn´t exist

Is it a Profilux 3ex? In this case my statements are valid
Is it a Profilux 3.1Nex? In this case Frank´s statements are valid

Sorry Frank and Gunther I have profilux 3 Ex it was late last night...

GHL Support
19.08.2013, 14:00
Ok, then you can't use anything of your ProfiLux3eX in the ProfiLux3.1A - except the PLM-4L

michelg
26.08.2013, 12:09
Sorry for my late response but my 3ex is running again after an flash up-date. Thanks for all the support and answers.

BR

Michel Gelens