PDA

View Full Version : Many updates today!

Matthias
20.07.2013, 11:55
You will find many new files in our downloadcenter today:
- ProfiLuxControl 5.1.7.0
- Firmware for Expansion Box und P3
- several manuals

These were major changes/additions, especially worth to mention are the reworked webinterface with a new overview page and support of level and flow for expansion cards and expansion box.
See details in Firmwarehistory.txt

Antipodes
20.07.2013, 23:09
Thank you!

reef
21.07.2013, 12:17
Web server is nice, but do we have to show 64 switch sockets and 32 light sockets?
We be good to just show current sockets that are used.

muz_zz
21.07.2013, 13:03
Well I like the look of the new web server it's great wish the app was as colourful
But I tried to do a AWC today and not even half way through it stopped?
So I had to go back and do it through PLC I also tried to use the manual switches to clean my skimmer once in manual override I turned the skimmer off which took about 15-20seconds before I got to even get the cup off it started up,again but the switch in the web server was showing off so I turned it on and back off again the skimmer stopped but this time I got the cup off and it started again flowing all into my sump
So repeated the procedure again on then off a delay then skimmer turns off go and quickly try and clean skimmer cup and its running again with the button or tab what ever you want to call it in the web server showing off.

Is this a problem ? Can this be reliably used ? As I am not confident that I can use this
Looks great but not useable

Thanks
Maury

JasonK
21.07.2013, 23:17
Can this be reliably used ?

Its a BETA version, and as per the Download section - "only for test purposes, stability of the program can't be guaranteed!"

Matthias
22.07.2013, 06:59
Web server is nice, but do we have to show 64 switch sockets and 32 light sockets?
We be good to just show current sockets that are used.

you can select hat information should be displayed in the overview, click "settings" in the overview-page to do this

Matthias
22.07.2013, 07:07
Well I like the look of the new web server it's great wish the app was as colourful
But I tried to do a AWC today and not even half way through it stopped?
So I had to go back and do it through PLC I also tried to use the manual switches to clean my skimmer once in manual override I turned the skimmer off which took about 15-20seconds before I got to even get the cup off it started up,again but the switch in the web server was showing off so I turned it on and back off again the skimmer stopped but this time I got the cup off and it started again flowing all into my sump
So repeated the procedure again on then off a delay then skimmer turns off go and quickly try and clean skimmer cup and its running again with the button or tab what ever you want to call it in the web server showing off.

Is this a problem ? Can this be reliably used ? As I am not confident that I can use this
Looks great but not useable

Thanks
Maury

an AWC stopps if the procedure has been completed or a timeout occured

I just used the manual override and it works without problems, the switch state remains and it follows about 2s after clicking the button state
do you have a very slow connection?

chercm
23.07.2013, 22:43
are there bugs being reported on the new firmware?