PDA

View Full Version : Level Sensor

pyrrhusmj
20.08.2009, 01:48
Ok, I am having a level problem. I come home and the profilux is showing the water level too low. I check the sensor, it functions fine, pump is working and ato container full. I then check the settings and see that I need to reset an error. Once I do, I can raise and lower the level sensor to turn the pump on and off. What might be causing this error?

I have the pump time set to 35 minutes maximum. I have had some heat issues with the MH's turning off using the temp sensor in case that may b interacting somewhere.

Michael

Matthias
20.08.2009, 11:20
we nned more information to help you

what are the settings of the level control? maybe a screenshot

pyrrhusmj
21.08.2009, 01:35
we nned more information to help you

what are the settings of the level control? maybe a screenshot

Here ya go. I did have the water set at 15 minutes before this screen shot. I am using an aqualifter pump. Today the ATO seemed to work correctly so far.

Michael

Matthias
22.08.2009, 09:29
Did you watch what happens during the ATO? How long is the pump active?

Shouldn't the tank be refilled within a few seconds?

pyrrhusmj
24.08.2009, 19:33
Did you watch what happens during the ATO? How long is the pump active?

Shouldn't the tank be refilled within a few seconds?

Everything seems to work well during the ATO function. The pump is usually active for about 3 minutes, sometimes a little more or less depending on evaporation rates that day. The pump is just a small aqualifter using airline tubing to fill.

Michael

rodouma
07.03.2010, 10:50
Hi, I am facing exactly the same problem with my new optical level sensor! What seems to be the problem?
I am using version 4.06 on my PII.

rodouma
07.03.2010, 18:40
I am currently testing the "set max on-time to 0" scenario, in order to bypass the "on-time monitoring" that generates the level errors, but it is a bit risky as there is no safeguard for a malfunctioning socket...:(