PDA

View Full Version : Simu-L Control

pyrrhusmj
15.08.2009, 17:04
3 Questions:

1. Do I set the Simu-L up as a dimmable light?

2. Is it possible to control the output of each color, or is it just blue/white on at the same time and red/orange on at the same time?

3. Also when you have the program LED functions, I don't get the deep blue vs say white/blue, is that function for something other then the simu-l? (possibly related to question 2)

Michael

pyrrhusmj
17.08.2009, 01:27
3 Questions:

1. Do I set the Simu-L up as a dimmable light?

2. Is it possible to control the output of each color, or is it just blue/white on at the same time and red/orange on at the same time?

3. Also when you have the program LED functions, I don't get the deep blue vs say white/blue, is that function for something other then the simu-l? (possibly related to question 2)

Michael

OK, I have #1 figured out, but still looking for answers to the last 2.

Michael

Chew
17.08.2009, 17:16
1) If you want to dim the led then yes!

2) You can control the output of the blue & white leds together and the output of the orange/red leds seperately. You can't control the blue and white leds seperately.

3) When programming the Simu-L it needs to be the only device attached to the 1-10v ports. It will change the colour bias on the stick slightly. I believe it maybe that only the more recent Simu-L sticks support it but I could be wrong. Matthias will be able to tell you.

Regards

Matt

Matthias
17.08.2009, 17:29
to 3.) - Matt is right, the difference is only very slight with earlier models, the difference of the light color is larger in the newest Simu-L

pyrrhusmj
17.08.2009, 18:18
Got it, thank you.

Michael