PDA

View Full Version : wishing you the best

ashlight
14.04.2013, 10:00
Dear Matthias, I see that you have erased my post, I'm trying to think what did I say that made you jump so fast... it is your right!
so I'll try to say it differently: the ghl products are excellent! and ofcourse we would like the world to be perfect and it isn't.. it is my opinion that receiving a correct sms at real time is more important than most of the options available from the plc, I'm trying to keep up with all the new firmware's that are coming up and I think I'm doing OK how ever most of the time I'm actually feel that I'm not moving forward if things that use to work aren't working any more and there is a lot of new things I don't really need than... I am seriously inviting you over to see for your self, I doubt there are other systems like mine that are so relaying on GHL products

Matthias
19.04.2013, 11:26
We deleted the thread because it was against the forum rules.

There were no helpful information in it, only sarcastic and subjective comments and accusations.
To our last post in another thread where we asked for detailed information (screenshots of the settings) we got no reply.
This is not a reasonable base to give substantial support.

You are cordially invited to post here your support enquiries as long as they are written in a normal and factual way, but we ask all our forum users to observe the forum rules.