PDA

View Full Version : Weird time related issue...

dcmartinpc
01.04.2013, 04:55
OK, so weird issue... Any project that I setup or load into my Mitras light has an odd issue at 18:00 or 6:00 PM. When running through the illumination test or when letting the light run its course, there is a marked decrease in the Royal Blue LED when it hits 18:00. Even when the Royal Blue LEDs are set to %100 on either side of 18:00, this happens, when there should not be any decrease in Royal Blue at all... Is anyone else having this issue? It is making my tank look less blue in the evening and is bugging me! Its very easy to reproduce. Just move back and forth over 18:00 :)

Running GHL CC 1.0.2.5 and Mitras Firmware 1.09...

Thanks!

Don

BigAl07
01.04.2013, 12:35
For anyone who might also be having this issue it was resolved with the following replies on the RC forum
Question from another Mitras user:

Is that light Chanel ticked for moonlight?

Don's reply and confirmation:

Well... I thought it wasn't... But I double checked it and it somehow was checked! I then tested it and the "issue" went away! It makes sense as the start of the moon simulation time was, you guessed it, 6:00 PM. At least this was explainable and if anyone else runs into this, hopefully this page can help!

Thanks again!

Don

Hopefully this will help someone else with a similar problem. I had this same thing with a DIY LED light array.

:)

dcmartinpc
01.04.2013, 14:48
Thanks for updating this for me! It did indeed resolve everything and I am living in the land of blue :)

Don

aqua_digital
02.04.2013, 03:24
Mitras default program comes with moonlight simulation set which starts at 6pm

Bilk22
07.05.2013, 17:18
I am having the sam issue and just came across this thread. Unfortunately this did not fix it for me. I wold appreciate some help as my thread regarding this issue was deleted.

Matthias
07.05.2013, 17:40
deactivate moon phase simulation for this channel

if this doesn't work then update your firmware, please

the newest is 1.11 and it is included in the new GHL Control Center from today