PDA

View Full Version : Connection is connection is...

ashlight
17.03.2013, 07:49
Down load the app, no problem here connect to profilux ok too, working with the app now that's a different issue!! Since I have 2 profilux computers I can safely say its a question of luck you can have one that connect to USB, LAN what ever and one that will always time out in seconds! 3 years of talking with ghl and I am the trouble

Matthias
17.03.2013, 10:36
ok, parallel use of the app and ProfiLuxControl is not possible, this takes too much ressources in the ProfiLux

this means: if you want to connect over the app then close PLC

diverdutch
18.03.2013, 16:07
With this app. you should be able to setup separate profiles for both your PL3. However you can only connect one at the time. From a personal queriasity I would like to know why you work with 2 PL3 as one Profilux3 is known for its cascading capabilities?

ashlight
18.03.2013, 16:34
I work with 2 PLC's couse I run out of sockets and dosing pumps. I don't have an aquarium I have 12X2500L system!
And I did not say that I was trying to connect the PLC + iPhone at the same time, what I did say is that one PLC that I have has always had and still do, a connection troubles (errors 60-80) and has not! There for connecting to that PLC with the app is the same night mare as connecting with laptop!