PDA

View Full Version : Profilux 3 clock problem

Azmanjim
12.03.2013, 01:14
Hi there, I have a profilux 3 and since owning it for the last 6 months have witnessed 3 times an event which I believe is random. The clock just starts scrolling through time and obviously switches my lights and other accessories on and off over and over again. This can only be cured by pulling the power cord and rebooting. The clock even scrolls while I am trying to set it! I also have noticed the time and date on the display constantly flash?

Does anyone know what causes this?

Thanx

Aaron

JasonK
12.03.2013, 18:44
Ive never heard of this type of issue previously. Have you tried bringing the device up to the latest firmware and/or setting a time sync server in the settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azmanjim
12.03.2013, 23:24
Ive never heard of this type of issue previously. Have you tried bringing the device up to the latest firmware and/or setting a time sync server in the settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The firmware is the latest firmware I believe. Was updated recently. I haven't tried the server sync thing so might have a go at that tomoro! The other thing I did notice but thought was normal until recently is that the clock doesn't hold it's memory if the power is cycled and goes to 00:00. I wondered if a flat internal clock battery could cause these symptoms?

Thanx!

Aaron

GHL Support
13.03.2013, 08:39
Hello,

I have sent you an E-Mail, the best will be to check the unit.