PDA

View Full Version : Programmable logic training

Cabenmaker
10.03.2013, 05:17
Is there a place to get information on how to setup Programmable logic?
I have two (2) level sensors that I need to control the same socket.
Lets say socket #2;
Tank #1 is first level sensor and its function is to turn on socket #2 to do ATO
Tank #2 is second level sensor and its function is to also turn on socket #2 to do ATO
It will need to be able to turn off or disable the opposite sensor, when #1 is active #2 gets disabled /// when #2 is active #1 gets disabled.
Is this doable??

I have had my controller for over 10 years and have never done Programmable logic.

Thanks for any help and advise.

BigAl07
10.03.2013, 18:12
I too would love to see some "PL" training as I've never really delved very deep into it myself.

*subscribed*

Halfmoon
16.03.2013, 21:08
Would be nice, tough to figure out, especially for non programming folks.

doggydoc10
16.03.2013, 21:32
Lol. You guys have any questions, shoot me a PM and I will be more than happy to help with what I know.
It's VERY hard at the beginning....once you get the hang of it...I think it's quite simple.

Doggydoc

Halfmoon
16.03.2013, 22:02
A tutorial that explains the functions would be better. I learn by doing, however I have trouble with something I think should be simple. For instance I can't figure out how to turn off my skimmer during an AWC, for a controller this expensive I feel this should be a simple check box. Appreciate the offer though.

doggydoc10
17.03.2013, 02:02
I DO AGREE with you 100 %

Doggydoc

rreeves
05.09.2013, 05:28
Is there a place to get information on how to setup Programmable logic?
I have two (2) level sensors that I need to control the same socket.
Lets say socket #2;
Tank #1 is first level sensor and its function is to turn on socket #2 to do ATO
Tank #2 is second level sensor and its function is to also turn on socket #2 to do ATO
It will need to be able to turn off or disable the opposite sensor, when #1 is active #2 gets disabled /// when #2 is active #1 gets disabled.
Is this doable??

I have had my controller for over 10 years and have never done Programmable logic.

Thanks for any help and advise.
sorry for the question/answer but couldn't you just use the invert function to accomplish this?