PDA

View Full Version : iOS-App Screenshots

DennisO
04.03.2013, 15:44
Here are some screenshots of our iOS-App GHL Profilux.
It will be available for iPhone and iPad.

Best regards, Denis.

BigAl07
04.03.2013, 16:21
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing :)

smithpl
04.03.2013, 16:54
Looks great !!!

We are still waiting... :-)

I think you should add dashboard where on one page will be show all basic informations like alarm status, temp, ph, salt, out sockets, level inputs

doggydoc10
04.03.2013, 18:08
AWESOME NEWS. THANK YOU.
I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT

Doggydoc

kevin s
04.03.2013, 20:12
will this App work with Profilux 2EX? or Do I need to go and buy the 3 version?

Gunther
04.03.2013, 20:22
will this App work with Profilux 2EX?

No, it´s useable with Profilux 3 and 3.1N only

JasonK
05.03.2013, 17:51
At present, the average App Store review process is taking 6 days. Tick tock.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreO
06.03.2013, 01:11
the screen shots just makes you want it more what a teesser

chercm
08.03.2013, 11:42
waiting and waiting

Matthias
09.03.2013, 16:46
Apple just refused our app because they were not able to connect

reason was: they entered a "/" too much in the host-address!

oh boy, we replied to them let's hope that takes not too much extra time

smithpl
09.03.2013, 16:50
Ha ha it's mission impossible :-)

Mathias we are waiting for it. Needs to go ! :-)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

doggydoc10
09.03.2013, 17:01
Thanks for the info

Doggydoc

chercm
10.03.2013, 00:48
Apple just refused our app because they were not able to connect

reason was: they entered a "/" too much in the host-address!

oh boy, we replied to them let's hope that takes not too much extra time

craps ...

Irishreefer
10.03.2013, 17:04
Keep up the good work Matthias, it takes time.. Thanks for the update

AndreO
14.03.2013, 03:01
Maybe we need to do like days of old...go to the apple store and burn our apple gear......

smithpl
14.03.2013, 09:43
some news about app?

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD

DennisO
14.03.2013, 13:24
We are still waiting for the second review.

JasonK
14.03.2013, 21:00
Is it just me or is anyone else checking the App Store every few hours just in case? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doggydoc10
14.03.2013, 21:59
Lol. Don't worry I would have done THE SAME THING.

Doggydoc

Aqualung
16.03.2013, 09:31
WOHOO!!
It's downloadable at AppStore now!

chercm
16.03.2013, 10:12
WOHOO!!
It's downloadable at AppStore now!

unable to connect , no response from unit . i am able to open via the web

reef
16.03.2013, 10:24
I had to try connecting a few times before it would connect, works now on iPad ,

However does not work on iPhone. Installed and when I selected English it went to a blank screen, unable to get off the blank screen.

Aqualung
16.03.2013, 10:38
I had to try connecting a few times before it would connect, works now on iPad ,

However does not work on iPhone. Installed and when I selected English it went to a blank screen, unable to get off the blank screen.

I had to reboot my ipad and after that t worked fine. Haven't had time to configurate / connect yet, so I can't comment on that.

Silly question, how do I add new connection?
Name of what?
Host?
Port?
Password?
I have EX3 and just connected it to an old Buffalo AirStation.

EgaReef
16.03.2013, 10:40
I can't see the app in appstore, Can you put a link?

thanks

whoami
16.03.2013, 10:45
Got it finally

reef
16.03.2013, 11:00
Aqualung.

Host is your ip number.
Password is the pw you set for the profilux
Port. 80

doggydoc10
16.03.2013, 12:29
AMAZING....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH everyone involved with the process.
Started playing with it...
Will report back asap

Doggydoc

smithpl
16.03.2013, 12:32
Downloaded :-)

robertvo
16.03.2013, 12:33
Its in the store. I just downloaded it, but it doesn't work. Opening it just shows a blue and white striped screen. Thought you should know...

doggydoc10
16.03.2013, 12:40
It works from me. Starts in German. You just have to knout your info... Web server, port and password and YEAHHHHHH
IT WORKS.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/16/6uberydy.jpg

Doggydoc

smithpl
16.03.2013, 12:42
Robert, change language to english, kill app and open again.

Mathias, push option for alerts works??

robertvo
16.03.2013, 12:44
Ok, ignore my last message, it just took 10 mins to load. Dodgy connection here in Brasil.

reef
16.03.2013, 12:49
Yep, that's what happens on the my iPhone. First app that has not worked on my phone.

EgaReef
16.03.2013, 13:04
Please!!!!

I can't see the app in appstore, Can you put a link?

What is the name of the application?

Thanks

reef
16.03.2013, 13:15
Ghl profilux .

robertvo
16.03.2013, 13:21
Ok, ignore my last message, it just took 10 mins to load. Dodgy connection here in Brasil. Great app! Got an eye now on my aquarium in the Netherlands.

I don't see there is push message sent out when an alarm occurs, is that correct? Would be nice...

EgaReef
16.03.2013, 13:23
Ghl profilux .

Thanks, but I can't found the app in appstore.

JasonK
16.03.2013, 13:24
If you cant find it yet in the App Store then more than likely its an Apple app store issue and how they replicate applications to the local servers around the global. Im sure its just a matter of time before it appears.

EgaReef
16.03.2013, 13:25
If you cant find it yet in the App Store then more than likely its an Apple app store issue and how they replicate applications to the local servers around the global. Im sure its just a matter of time before it appears.

OK, thanks

JasonK
16.03.2013, 13:27
What is worse is that I can download it but unable to connect via app. :( I'll keep trying. (I can logon to the web interface with all the same details without issue)

doggydoc10
16.03.2013, 13:27
Just go on search and type Profilux. Even though it doesn't tell you any results just click on jt to see results and you will see it
You can see the how the logo looks at the top of my screen

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/16/pa8azeze.jpg

Doggydoc

Matthias
16.03.2013, 13:55
search for "GHL ProfiLux" - it is there!

Matthias
16.03.2013, 13:57
please, let us all get some experience with the app in the "field" and give us a chance to react on the issues which may happen

JasonK
16.03.2013, 14:18
Matthias,
Is there a default connection timeout setting defined as I'm unable to connect via the App but with the same details have no issue with either ProfiluxControl and the Web interface (Verified web interface on both the same iphone and iPad as the app also). I have an average round trip response time of 12ms (over 1000 ping responses). My Profilux is connected via an AirPort Express (Also wondering if anyone else has this type of connectivity and its working?)

Looking forward to being able to use the app.

doggydoc10
16.03.2013, 15:20
Mathias so far everything works perfect. Sometimes connection times out but I am sure it has to do with speed of connection.
Only thing is that I cannot load sensor graphs.
Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting this done.

Doggydoc

smithpl
16.03.2013, 15:32
OK, my opinions after few hours :-)

1. After install, when you are setting language and you've set english and clicked "I agree", the app is going to be blank page. You have to kill app and rerun again.
2. In Alert tab - when all statuses on profilux are OK the alert tab is empty ( without any information ). There should be statuses or information about Alarm status: OK
3. App is disconnected time to time. When I'm connecting by Internet IP or by LAN IP. When app is hang up (while you're changing lighting manually for example ) the manual option is still active on profilux ! - It's wrong.
4. App is reloading data so slowly in 100MBit network LAN with Wifi type N ( it's not a problem with speed, at home I have 1Gbit network, profilux is connected 100Mbit, PC 1Gbit and iPhone/Ipad Wifi type N )

The problem with disconnecting is global, the same situation is with App on windows ( when I connection by Internet or LAN ).
For 100% sure the LAN topology is correct, there is no any lags, long ping or something like that.

Matthias
16.03.2013, 17:06
OK, my opinions after few hours :-)

1. After install, when you are setting language and you've set english and clicked "I agree", the app is going to be blank page. You have to kill app and rerun again.
2. In Alert tab - when all statuses on profilux are OK the alert tab is empty ( without any information ). There should be statuses or information about Alarm status: OK
3. App is disconnected time to time. When I'm connecting by Internet IP or by LAN IP. When app is hang up (while you're changing lighting manually for example ) the manual option is still active on profilux ! - It's wrong.
4. App is reloading data so slowly in 100MBit network LAN with Wifi type N ( it's not a problem with speed, at home I have 1Gbit network, profilux is connected 100Mbit, PC 1Gbit and iPhone/Ipad Wifi type N )

The problem with disconnecting is global, the same situation is with App on windows ( when I connection by Internet or LAN ).
For 100% sure the LAN topology is correct, there is no any lags, long ping or something like that.

thanks for your feedback
-> we are working on the performance
-> also on the bugs being reported

Matthias
16.03.2013, 17:07
Mathias so far everything works perfect. Sometimes connection times out but I am sure it has to do with speed of connection.
Only thing is that I cannot load sensor graphs.
Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for getting this done.

Doggydoc

the graphs should work, at least they do it here on my iPhone

did you enable the measurement recording for the probes in question? see measurement settings in ProfiLuxControl

smithpl
16.03.2013, 17:20
This words are only for help you with develop new app :-)

In my opinion there are problems with multitasking and timeouts in application and webserver Profilux.
The app should get data from profilux in background and not all data in one package.
Now, when application refresh data from profilux, the screen is going to be frozen. It's not good idea for user friendly app :-).
I think is better to request data from profilux in several small packages in background ( 1 package alarms, 1 pkg sensors, 1 pkg light etc )
This data can be requested over and over when app is active on iOS.

In application there is too short timeout for login and for get data from profilux.
I've tested connecting to profilux using Wifi or 3G and it's correct but when I've disabled 3G it wasn't possibility login to profilux. :-(

Second problem:
In Lighting section ther is name Illumina.1.... Illumina.4
I think is better to put there user's name of channel which user set in description field by PC application.
For example:
Illum.1 (Blue T5)
Illum.1 (Blue LED)
etc...

Third problem:
After setting up your connection to profilux, each connection should be protected by 4-digit code. The same as in application on the PC.
Let us remember that our Ipads and iPhones are using by our kids too :-)

Matthias
16.03.2013, 17:22
This words are only for help you with develop new app :-)

In my opinion there are problems with multitasking and timeouts in application and webserver Profilux.
The app should get data from profilux in background and not all data in one package.
Now, when application refresh data from profilux, the screen is going to be frozen. It's not good idea for user friendly app :-).
I think is better to request data from profilux in several small packages in background ( 1 package alarms, 1 pkg sensors, 1 pkg light etc )
This data can be requested over and over when app is active on iOS.

In application there is too short timeout for login and for get data from profilux.
I've tested connecting to profilux using Wifi or 3G and it's correct but when I've disabled 3G it wasn't possibility login to profilux. :-(

that's exactly what we do

but we are going to make the data "portions" even smaller

EgaReef
16.03.2013, 18:29
I've found in app store :) https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/ghl-profilux/id613103784?mt=8

Matthias,

Can we have the application with more languages​​? (Android and iPhone)

Regards

bjomat
16.03.2013, 18:44
Will the app work with profilux 3.1A with lan card installed (connected to airport express)

Gunther
16.03.2013, 19:15
Will the app work with profilux 3.1A

No.

rattters
16.03.2013, 19:39
What is worse is that I can download it but unable to connect via app. :( I'll keep trying. (I can logon to the web interface with all the same details without issue)

I have the same issue, just keeps saying 'no response' .

reef
16.03.2013, 19:45
After setting up your connection to profilux, each connection should be protected by 4-digit code.
No thanks, fine as is.

chiefzod
16.03.2013, 22:43

Same issue here. Can try via wireless network setting or by over the internet and it just won't connect. Works fine in safari browser though.

Mike991
17.03.2013, 00:14
Same problem that some peoples already reported. Cant connect with LAN or WAN Ip. I have no problem with safari browser and can ping the device from my iPhone but the App say : No response from the device.

I am also using a bridge since my router with the modem is not located in the living room where the tank is located.

PLC also work from my workstations before and after my bridge.

I am forwarding port 80 from my modem router.

Not sure what else I can try since I can not connect the Profilux directly to the router with the modem.

chercm
17.03.2013, 03:45
Same problem that some peoples already reported. Cant connect with LAN or WAN Ip. I have no problem with safari browser and can ping the device from my iPhone but the App say : No response from the device.

I am also using a bridge since my router with the modem is not located in the living room where the tank is located.

Not sure what else I can try since I can not connect the Profilux directly to the router with the modem.

same here . even on wifi i am not able to connect ....

smithpl
17.03.2013, 08:13
the next bug to correct:

1. app rotating does not work on iphone and ipad 4. When I rotate device horizontal-vertical, app is in vertical position only.

Sent from my iPad 4G using Tapatalk HD

neoreef
17.03.2013, 09:01

Experiencing the same issue. Momentarily displays 'Connecting' then 'Retrieving Data' then 'No Response from the device'. I think it's hitting the Profilux because It returns 'No Response from the device (Wrong Password)' if I purposely enter the incorrect password.

Matthias
17.03.2013, 10:33
thanks for all your feedback

-> I see some work for next week for my developers

I think when we improved the connection speed most of the mentioned problems will disappear

smithpl
17.03.2013, 15:25
The next one :-)

1. All the time, when I open app, I see terms for use and I have to click on Yes.
I think, when user click once, the app should remember about it constantly.

2. I'm starting app. I'm connecting app with profilux.
After using, I move app in backround using home button.
When I reopen app I can not connect to profilux again.
I have to kill app and start it again.

diverdutch
18.03.2013, 07:18
Option:

If possible it would be nice if you could setup a "admin" or "guest" profile.... Now only a admin is possible but then all features to manual changes are available.... as in guest its view only.

Also I would perfume to have the external IP address not viewable in the profile connection listing.....

To pimp up the app. a little why don't you allow image uploads of Aquarium instead of texts profile listing.

I'm missing info on connected tunze or vortech, eheim? .... If its controllable true ProfiluxControl its should be visible/controllable in app.

must say that for a first release its already a good app..... and for free?

doggydoc10
18.03.2013, 12:27
I agree. I think it's great for a first run.
Would like to be able to connect cameras to the app itself to view live video within the app.

Doggydoc

diverdutch
18.03.2013, 15:51
Would like to be able to connect cameras to the app itself to view live video within the app.

That would be awesome !!

Mike991
19.03.2013, 23:58

Just wanted to let everyone know that it's now working and not having firmware 5.15 was the issue.

Working great and I love it! :)

smithpl
18.05.2013, 14:03
Is iOS/Adnroid app will be work with Profilux plus II with ethernet module or with Profilux plus II ex?

Matthias
19.05.2013, 09:56
Is iOS/Adnroid app will be work with Profilux plus II with ethernet module or with Profilux plus II ex?

no because the internal P3-webserver is used