PDA

View Full Version : Support Ticket links

Antipodes
13.02.2013, 01:13
HI GHL,
As someone has pointed out there appear to be no links to the support ticket site from either the forum or the main GHL website.
Had a good look, but I may be wrong? But it it is there, it is well hidden.
Could you maybe put links on where they need to be if missing and maybe a sticky on the forum to show where the Ticket system can be found!

For those that have looked and not found Support Ticket Site (http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/english/)

Antipodes
17.02.2013, 08:22
GHL what is going on.
First one of your staff tells us to open a support ticket and then Matthias says there is no support system

Gunther Said" "is there even anyone from ghl reading this forum?"

Sure. But you maybe haven´t read the disclaimers of GHL staff:

No support or warranty issues over PM!
First contact for service purposes is always your local dealer. If he can´t help or is not able to you can open a ticket in support area of the GHL homepage or sent a mail to the support."

And this from Matthias
" the ticket system is not active anymore please contact GHL directly by email and let us sort this out"

Do you actually want people to continue to buy this product when they get told errant advice??
I like the product and want it to survive, so I respectfully request that the support system is properly documented and distributed to everyone, so that we know who to turn to when things go wrong or we have problems with systems!

Gunther
17.02.2013, 09:04
@Antipodes

Please notice: I´m one of the forum moderators but not GHL staff.
So sometimes I´m also surprised if the website or one of the devices has changed.

But regardless of that: The forum is for questions, tecnical advises and any other
relevant (or not so relevant) themes around the GHL computers but not for individual
service processing.

mdanielse
17.02.2013, 14:12
I don't see the problem..........
When you have a problem with GHL equipment, you first go to your dealer, and if they can't help you then you send a email to GHL.
But I agree that the should have made a bigger announcement that the do no longer use there "ticket system", I did not no know this either.

And this from Matthias
" the ticket system is not active anymore please contact GHL directly by email and let us sort this out"

GHL Support
18.02.2013, 11:34
GHL what is going on.
First one of your staff tells us to open a support ticket and then Matthias says there is no support system

Gunther Said" "is there even anyone from ghl reading this forum?"

Sure. But you maybe haven´t read the disclaimers of GHL staff:

No support or warranty issues over PM!
First contact for service purposes is always your local dealer. If he can´t help or is not able to you can open a ticket in support area of the GHL homepage or sent a mail to the support."

And this from Matthias

Do you actually want people to continue to buy this product when they get told errant advice??
I like the product and want it to survive, so I respectfully request that the support system is properly documented and distributed to everyone, so that we know who to turn to when things go wrong or we have problems with systems!

The ticket system has been closed recently, sorry for the confusion.
Please contact us by E-Mail as Matthias recommended.

Antipodes
18.02.2013, 21:58
The ticket system has been closed recently, sorry for the confusion.
Please contact us by E-Mail as Matthias recommended.
Ok thanks.