PDA

View Full Version : profilux control of mitras

AndreO
10.02.2013, 07:14
I have a profilux 3x and have just ordered 2 mitras. I like to us the wireless system. Do I need need another module or since I have wireless between PC and profilux do I already have all I need. Thanks in Advance Andre Ooievaar

GazzMan
10.02.2013, 15:07
The mitras do not connect to profilux as yet, they connect wirelessly to each other tho and operate as stand alone

Hth
Gazz

AndreO
10.02.2013, 22:53
one of the reasons I ordered the Mitras is the following which is from there home page "To control Mitras through a ProfiLux controller the ProfiLux Wireless Interface is needed (is not included in shipment).

GazzMan
10.02.2013, 23:05
one of the reasons I ordered the Mitras is the following which is from there home page "To control Mitras through a ProfiLux controller the ProfiLux Wireless Interface is needed (is not included in shipment).

It's in the pipeline but the demand for the mitras has ment that they have been put on a back burner.

Why is it so important to control the lights through the profilux, they work great as stand alone

AndreO
11.02.2013, 01:08
I quess that I like how the controller takes care of the tank pumps lights and ATO. Plus if they advertise it then it should work.

Matthias
11.02.2013, 10:15
The GHL gateway which allows to connect ProfiLux (PAB), WLAN, Mitras wireless and PC (USB) is under development.

As usually we extended our original plans to get as much functions as possible ... so it took longer than expected.

I know you all expect a perfect product with many many features - please let us the time to do this properly.

AndreO
12.02.2013, 04:45
thanks for the update. my lights will not be here for a couple of weeks. but I am stoked about being able to control my tank with every thing operating from my profilux....