PDA

View Full Version : programing Temp/humidity sensor PL-0279

ashlight
09.01.2013, 07:59
Hi, need some help to pass this could nights..

I have a Temp/humidity sensor PL-0279 wich activate a soket with a fan, i'm trying (I know it can be than but..) to take the humidity out if it pass 60% during the day how ever @ the night time I would like the temp to limt the fan so it wount drop! I did lots of testing with timers and program's I got near but didnt quit get it to work good - appriciate the help.

Gunther
09.01.2013, 08:50
There are four steps you have to do:

Set the humidiy regulation as you need it
Set the air temp regulation as you need it (also with night drop)
Set a programmable logic with the two regulations you´ve coded and fuction "AND "
Assign the socket of the fan to that logic

ashlight
09.01.2013, 09:42
Thanks Gunther,

What do you mean set air temp with night drop?
Why should programmable logic with humidity decrease AND air temp chiler function different day and night?
Thanks again

Gunther
09.01.2013, 10:43
What do you mean set air temp with night drop?

:confused: That´s what you have asked for -> at night the fan should be switched off if the temp is too low
See also "Nocturnal change" in the manual

Why should programmable logic with humidity decrease AND air temp chiler function different day and night?
That´s not what I wrote. The nocturnal change of air temp does the trick

ashlight
09.01.2013, 11:07
Thanks Gunther,

I think I got it, I will give it a go. ..

ashlight
09.01.2013, 13:42
Dear Gunther,
So air temp set with nocturnal change set to night at -0.5C
Programmable logic set humidity decrease And air temp chiler- nothing happens ?!

ashlight
09.01.2013, 16:13
Just to be clear: temp go higher than…and so is humidity but it won't open

Gunther
09.01.2013, 18:35
So air temp set with nocturnal change set to night at -0.5C

0.5°C? Your fan may change that temp in a second (depenting on air volume and fan size) - this is a much to low spread.

I would set the humidity to let´s say 60% and and the time for nocturnal change from 9:00pm to 9:00am with a value of 30%
If you do so, the fan will start, if the value is higher than 60% on day and in the night if it´s over 90% as a fallback to prevent condensation

This may be what you want. If yes, assign the socket to humididy and downward regulation - and that ´s it.
Anyway, an temp optimation is possible

Set the air temp to the min temp for the night, let´s say to 25°C and and the time for nocturnal change from 9:00 am to 9:00pm [Remark: You have to set the day not the night here. I know that looks strange, but I will explain it soon]
Now I set the spread nocturnal change to the min. acceptable daily temp, letz say -10°C
The temp regulation will stop cooling if 30°C is reached in the night (normal mode), but during the programmed time it will allow to go lower (nocturnal mode).

Now set a pogrammable logic to humidity decrease AND air temp chiller and you got it.

Fan will start on day above 20° and 60% and in the nicht above 30°C and 90%

ashlight
09.01.2013, 21:18
Hi, again thanks.

Few small remarks:
1. The nocturnal change in humidity cannot be saved (5.12)
2. 90% humidity is rain from the roof top
3. Yes setting day time to achieve night change is strange.

But I'm doing what you're saying right now

ashlight
09.01.2013, 22:33
So I did, exactly as you said - but it only sees the humidity and pay no attention to the air temp?

Gunther
09.01.2013, 22:53
1. The nocturnal change in humidity cannot be saved (5.12)
Same here ... anyway, set & save directly at device is possible & working

@Matthias: Could you have a look at that - saving isn´t possible for checkbox and times via PLC

2. 90% humidity is rain from the roof top
It was an example, set it as you need it. I have this sensor, but only for measuring ambient temperature and humidity

3. Yes setting day time to achieve night change is strange.
To make a headstand somtimes it´s easier to turn the world ....

So I did, exactly as you said - but it only sees the humidity and pay no attention to the air temp?
Have you assigned the socket to the programmable logic?

ashlight
10.01.2013, 06:04
Gunther your the man,
So this is how I passed the night:
Air temp set to 24.5 Hysteresis 1 enabled change of -5c from 8 to 18
Humidity set to 55 with hysteresis 10
Program logic air temp chiler AND humidity decrease assigned to the fan socket
Humidity got up to 60% fan went in, stop at 50, regardless to the air temp.
I should point out that the room is 120 square meter full of aquariums and the fan is quit big in fact one day the walls will cave in - last night it was raining, the out side air was wet and the fan was working non stop trying to get to 55 while bringing all the cold air inside…

Matthias
16.01.2013, 11:21
1. The nocturnal change in humidity cannot be saved (5.12) Same here ... anyway, set & save directly at device is possible & working

@Matthias: Could you have a look at that - saving isn´t possible for checkbox and times via PLC

has been fixed, comes in ProfiLuxControl 5.1.5.2

PurePleX
15.09.2013, 10:38
Thanks for good walk-thru! I take it is not possible to control the fans (eg Breeze) to vary their speed (thru L1/L2 and prop-ctrl) with input temp AND hum as per above? Only possible with binary on/off with socket?