PDA

View Full Version : Current Pump And Level Sensor

Shadoww
28.07.2009, 04:05
Let me explain what I am looking to do;

I have a level sensor in the display tank and the tank has an external overflow so it is prone to overflow, that is before I put the level sensor in.

I have the level sensor setup for a ATO but with no Max on-time and no Timeoverdue, so the return pump from the sump is always on until the level switch is tripped. This works great so far.

I also have a Tunze hooked up as a wave box, this is setup under the Currrent pumps.

What I am wondering is if there is anyway to setup logic so that is the level sensor is tripped and the return pump shuts down to have the Tunze also shut down until the return pump comes back on. I can see the logic using an and with Water 2 and Current 1 but the current pump is on an L port so is there anyway to assign this logic to an L port?

Sincerely,
Rich

Matthias
28.07.2009, 07:53
dependencies between sockets and L-ports are not possible

but can't you switch off the socket fot the Tunze power supply with the return pump socket?

Shadoww
28.07.2009, 15:02
That is what I figured. I had not thought about doing it through pluggin the tunze into the out strip, I could plug it into the same outlet that the return pump is plugged into. Thank you.