PDA

View Full Version : could not connect.....

tms
24.07.2009, 17:46
I purchased a PLM-USB interface card of GHL ProfiLux Plus II. After I have installed the software driver, the USB PORT can be found. However, the interface connection to GHL COMPUTER SOFTWARE SCREENSHOTS seems to be disabled. Could you please tell me how to make the interface connection enabled?

GHL Support
24.07.2009, 21:13
Make sure you choose the right com port in Control. First look at your device manager witch com port is the prolivic thing. Than edit your connetiontype in control to the comport the device manager told you. Also make sure you use the right control for your firmware. Not all a compatible with each other.

tms
26.07.2009, 16:30
Make sure you choose the right com port in Control. First look at your device manager witch com port is the prolivic thing. Than edit your connetiontype in control to the comport the device manager told you. Also make sure you use the right control for your firmware. Not all a compatible with each other.

We follow the step and still no response.

Our step is below :
1. install software 4.0.7 version (final version)
2. Use USB line to connect (PC scan OK). setup COM1 for controller , PC and software.
3. set device address to 1 for controller and software .
4. try different band (9600 , 115200...) for software and controller both.
5. the alarm message shows : Could not connected. Do you want to check the setting now ?
6. try different PC , laptop . try different controller. the message still appear.

GHL Support
26.07.2009, 18:54
COm 1 sounds wrong. Normaly Com 1 is a build in Com-port. Look for the Com port with "Prolific" in the windows device manager. Mostly numbered as COM 3 or more.