PDA

View Full Version : just got PII alarm light flashed, how to turn off

plankton99
24.07.2009, 00:42
I just plugged in for the first time my PII ex plus and the red alarm light is flashing;

1) what is it for and 2) how do i turn it off?

aqua_digital
24.07.2009, 00:56
Either you have not plugged the temp probe in
Or
You have not plugged it into the correct port
Or
As you have not assigned a temp value to the controller it is reading above or below the default alarm value

Please check the manual for reference to this

plankton99
24.07.2009, 04:01
Either you have not plugged the temp probe in
Or
You have not plugged it into the correct port
Or
As you have not assigned a temp value to the controller it is reading above or below the default alarm value

Please check the manual for reference to this

temp probe is plugged into the lower purple hole just to the right of the DC power in.

The temp probe NOT in the tank so temps will fluctuate. how do i turn the annoying blinking light off?

top line of screen keeps blinking in rotation "Alarm: pH1" -> "Alarm: Redx" so it looks like the temp probe is not causing it. how do i shut down the redx and ph1 alarms since i dont have those connected.

Antipodes
24.07.2009, 05:38
temp probe is plugged into the lower purple hole just to the right of the DC power in.

The temp probe NOT in the tank so temps will fluctuate. how do i turn the annoying blinking light off?

top line of screen keeps blinking in rotation "Alarm: pH1" -> "Alarm: Redx" so it looks like the temp probe is not causing it. how do i shut down the redx and ph1 alarms since i dont have those connected.

You of course have read through the manual before applying power to the unit!!!!!:rolleyes:

PH Pg 18 of the manual 3.6.7 Alarm
REDOX Pg 24 of the manual 3.8.6 Alarm

GHL Support
24.07.2009, 07:28
If you don't need the pH and Redox measurement at the moment, then you can deactivate it under "Activity" for each sensor. Then the alarm will disappear.