PDA

View Full Version : Firmware problem Profilux plus ll EX

TomJay
11.07.2009, 23:24
I was trying to upgrade my firmware from 4.05 to 4.07 and have run into some issue where it was stuck on downloading on the display panel.
I have followed the instruction in the manual to use jumper setting; download flasher FMC16LX
I believe the problem I am having is with target microcontroller
Which microcontroller should I be using if I am in Canada I have tried the ones with: xxxxxxxx/CA and nothing works

TomJay
12.07.2009, 02:04
I figured it out....I didn't save my main setting just the one's for the probes....is there a way to retrieve it from one of my computers I didn't upgrade yet with the PC software on?

Matthias
13.07.2009, 07:20
Hi Tom,

after reading this I guess you don't have a problem with the WLAN card - maybe you used standard RS232 cable instead of our cable?

To your question: no, the old settings can't be restored after an update when you forgot to save them before the update

TomJay
13.07.2009, 08:04
Hi Matthias,

The WLAN card isn’t in the unit and I did use the RS232 cable that came with the controller....The problem with the WLAN card is still the same; I can’t have it inserted in any of the available three slots

TomJay
14.07.2009, 16:37
Thanks Matthias,

This is what sets you apart from your competitors beside quality products....GHL also have exceptional customer service

Regards,

Thomas